FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qball's BMD Application

2 posters

Go down

Qball's BMD Application Empty Qball's BMD Application

Post by Qball Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:47 am

Requirements:
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: Qball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109375369 03:44

Character Name: Daniel 'Danny' Hayes

How many days have you played on the server? 2 weeks

IC: Background Story: Daniel Hayes had a dream to be a rebel, and that dream came true. He didn't wish to be the strongest rebel, atleast the rebel to fit in with the others. He has been in a lot of situations like saving people, mugging CPs, even killing people. It isn't his desire to kill, he just likes to mug CPs for his needs. He has been through some Depression ever since his best friend David Peterson was captured and killed by the CPs. That made him hate the Combine even more. He got captured himself and lost ALL of his contraband. He didn't die like his friend though. He is trying to get back at the combine by getting bigger, stronger, and a better rebel than he was before.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to make the rebellion stronger, I'm not in this just for all the money. I'm trying to get back at the combine and avenge my best friend.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I know how they RP, and i will be a very active BMD. I also have rebel experience and know what's right and what's wrong.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I've played on different servers as Citizen. On this server i am playing as Vort. CCA, and OWE. Also Headcrab.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I know how rebels Roleplay, and i know what they can and cannot do.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK is Permakill, when you die in RP and have to delete your character.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: If you die in the Prison Acid, or in a public amputation.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM is Death Match, when two people are fighting.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When a rebel and CP fight.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is Random Death Match, when someone gets killed out of RP.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A Rebel starts shooting other rebels randomly killing them.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me slings my AR2 on my back.
/me lays the Magnum on the counter
/me puts my gun away nervously

Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The door becomes wide open
/it The building fire starts to get larger.
/it The door would open very slowly, as if the door lock was broken.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is something important broadcasted by a CP. /ad is a citizen broadcasting his shop.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG is Meta-gaming, using OOC information IC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: [OOC] Danny Hayes: Can someone get this AR2 from being stuck in D-6
CCA.C45.XXXX: Rebel activity in D-6!
[OOC] Logan Woods: I dont have a CR device but a bunch of rebels are forming in D-6
CCA.C54.XXXX: Rebel activity is going on.
[OOC] Jake Thompson: The rebels in D-6 are trying to mug me help
CCA.C45.XXXX: There is a mugging going on! Call a JW!

Qball

Back to top Go down

Qball's BMD Application Empty Re: Qball's BMD Application

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 am

Accepted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down