FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDew's 2nd OW Application

2 posters

Go down

TheDew's 2nd OW Application Empty TheDew's 2nd OW Application

Post by TheDew Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:28 am

Steam Name: TheDew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81533695

Character Name: Miguel Graham

How many days have you played on the server? About a week

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have joined a HLF2 RP server and another Combine Control Server. On both of them I was apart of the CCA. And on the Combine Control server I was a headcrab that turned into a zombie.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have roleplayed as a citizen, Civil Protection Unit, Anti-Citizen, Headcrab, and zombie.

IC: How you became OverWatch: Miguel was chosen to be an overwatch unit. He was very nervous, but was happy. Miguel started daydreaming as the overwatch elite started talking. He didn't hear anything he said so he decided to ask someone. The person he asked didn't know either. Everyone started following the Elite, so did he. They came to a room full of chairs, blood was everywhere. Miguel hasn't gotten any body armor yet so he was very nervous what was about to come. The overwatch elite ordered all to sit in the chair, everyone did so. But as everyone rested their hands, a metal piece locked them in and restrained them. Looks of confusion were on everybody's face. The combine elite left the room and closed the door. The Elite must have done something, cause gas started leaking in from the sides, everyone held their breaths as it came closer and closer, finally everyone took a breath and passed out. Sleeping gas. While Miguel was sleeping, dreaming of happy things, the Elite came in with a bunch of medical workers. The Elite worked on Miguel, turning on music, starting to brainwash me. I must follow all orders from him, I mustn't talk like a human, I shall be just like him, I mustn't talk like a human. He kept repeating this for several hours, finally everyone woke up. No one spoke. The metal piece let them go and the Elite walked in the room. He told us to follow him or to be punished severely. Everyone followed as ordered. We walked into a room full of Overwatch suits and weapons. He told us to gear up. We all went over and took a suit to slip into, then we grabbed Combine Snipers and other weapons. For several hours, while we were gearing up, the Elite taught us different things. And to end it off, he said, "We are going to take Earth, UNITS had already gotten a portal accidentally to another place full of aliens(vortigaunts) and that we enslaved them. They had just created another portal and has lead straight to earth. Follow me, and prepare for war!" He followed the Elite with the rest of the group to the deepest underground passage, in a dark tunnel very long, the group had finally reached the door, he pulled it open and everyone gaped, he saw a mystic glow(portal). He saw Elites and other Overwatch units running in. All of us got in a straight line and ran in. Miguel was so surprised at what he was feeling, his stomach was turning and he finally was back to normal, the white light started disappearing for a clear view of 'Earth'. Miguel got scared. All around him he saw chaos, he saw helicopters and striders going towards the enemy, killing most of them with one strider. There was atleast 10 striders. Miguel ran to cover, gun shots were heard everywhere, everywhere there were dead bodies of the enemy, and a couple of the Overwatch units. Miguel was scared, but he grabbed a gun and took cover, he shot many of the enemy down, striders fell, they fell, more striders were sent in, they fell back more, we pushed all the way to the edge, there were only about 1000 of them left. With the final push, all striders, helicopters, overwatch units, and overwatch Elites pushed in killing left and right. An hour later, they were all dead. Only a couple of overwatch units had died, and one overwatch elite. Many years after taking the earth and exploring it, Miguel was sent to guard Nova Prospekt. He still does this today, one of these days he would like to go to the city and kill all rebels. He finally asked to be transferred to City 45, they granted it and Miguel was immediately put into City 45.

CID: 69480

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Deathmatch. You get a pistol and start shooting random people without roleplay. As a combine, you get an SMG and start killing people. An Overwatch unit sniping random people for no reason.

FearRP- Fear Roleplay. You have to be scared like you would in real life. If someone is torturing you, you have to be scared, you have to do what they say. If you are about to jump from a height to go somewhere faster, you can’t you have to be able to get down another way. If you are going to mug a CP, you have to be nervous, be ready, because other combine could walk in and you could die.

PK- Perma-kill. When a CCA comes up and “permanently” kills you. If someone PKS you, you have to delete that character. If they do a really long /me it usually means it is a PK.

NLR- New Life Rule. When you get killed in an event and you can’t come back and do what you were doing before. If you die from a rebel you can’t go back and fight again. If a CCA kills you and you can’t try fighting him again.

MG- Meta-Game. If you OOC a location of someone. If someone knows your name without meeting you. If someone calls out you’re a rogue CCA unit when they don’t know that.

DM- Deathmatch. If a group of rebels decide to raid the nexus. If a group of CCA Units decide to raid the slums. If the Combine and Rebels meet in the plaza and clashed.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit is Online
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch/Request Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not Understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Officer Requiring Immediate Assistance
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for officer in trouble
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements required immediatly
"10-54" Means: Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me would pull out a beanbag shotgun and aim it at the man waiting for him to make the first move. He would then pull the trigger and attempt to shoot a beanbag into the man.
2: /me would attempt to tackle the rebel pinning him down to the ground
3: /me would pull out an AR2 and aim it at the man’s head pulling the trigger eliminating the target.

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, they’re brainwashed.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Yes, they already are human.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: I would advise one of the units patrolling to stop them and re-educate them.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: I would pull out a beanbag shotgun and tell them to drop a weapon. If they did not do this I would try to beanbag them and detain them.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: I would pull out my combine sniper and kill the vortigaunt. If I wanted him to be detained, I would ADVISE a unit to go and stop the vortigaunt to detain and enslave.

What is the correct situation to ignore CMA's orders?: the SeC's the only reason to ignore the CmD.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: When I am called in to sweep D-6 or other commands.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted)

TheDew

Back to top Go down

TheDew's 2nd OW Application Empty Re: TheDew's 2nd OW Application

Post by Tehsanic33 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Quite Very Accepted, because im tired of checking your app, and its good enough Very Happy Your brainwashing kit will arrive shortly. Shipping and handling fees still apply. No returns.

Last edited by Tehsanic33 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i want to, bi-ach)
Tehsanic33
Tehsanic33

Back to top Go down