FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's OW Application

Go down

Adam's OW Application Empty Adam's OW Application

Post by Adam Stern Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Steam Name: [DPA] Adam Stern

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:58260808

Character Name:
Chad Collins.

How many days have you played on the server?
I have seven days after the last reset, before I had around 50 days.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
I played on few other CC servers and I was a staff member on few of them (most of them), I RPed as a rebel, BMD, CP (a normal unit and a high ranked CP), citizen, loyalist, stalker, vortigaunt (free, slave) and an OW.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
I RPed before as a rebel, BMD, CP (normal unit-high ranked CP), citizen, loyalist, stalker, vortigaunt (free, slave) and OW.

IC: How you became OverWatch:
Chad Collins was born at United Kingdom, 1999. Chad had no brothers or sisters, his mom's name was Amber and his dad's name was David. Chad was a regular student at school and after he finished school he went to the army. At the army Chad was a normal soldier in the infantry force, he did very well and became a sergeant. Two years later Chad left the army and learned how to be an engineer. It wasn't easy for Chad to learn all these stuff, but after one and half years, he finally did it, he is now officially an engineer. Three months later, Chad got a job from the mayor, the mayor told him to build a new City Hall. Chad was happy to do the job and accepted the job. One day, when the hall was almost ready, the union came to Planet Earth, Chad was hired to assist the army, after the first two hours, the union captured the country and Chad escaped. He moved to City 18, two CPs waited for him there, knocked him out, brought him to the Nexus and brainwashed him.

CID:68982.

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random DeathMatch- When a player kills player(s) without a valid reason.
1. John killed Jack because Jack called him dumb.
2. David killed Daniel because he didn't want to buy his armor.
3. The CP killed the loyalist because he ran.

FearRP- When something scary happens and the character doesn't fear from it like they should fear.
1. Joe aimed at John but John still ran away.
2. Jack punched an OW (citizens suppose to be scared from OWs).
3. Three units aimed at the rebel but he still shot and killed one of them.

PK- Permanent Kill- Your character died and you can't use it anymore.
1. One week of inactivity as a CP.
2. Got captured and then got killed as a CP.
3. A punishment from a staff member (usually for breaking rules).

NLR- New Life Rule, after your character died you forgot everything that happened except basic information (like who are your friends, who are you, etc...)
1. I killed John and then he told a CP I have a gun.
2. Joe killed Jack, then Jack came back and killed Joe.
3. The CP found the rebels and the rebels killed her, then she called a backup and killed the reb

MG- Meta Gaming- When a player uses information he got OOCly In Character and when a player sends IC information in an OOCly way (OOC chat, /pm, Steam).
1. (OOC) John: I'm at the Plaza.
2. (PM From Jack): Hi, meet me at the base.
3. A player knows another player's name because they see their name above them.

DM- DeathMatch- Two or more players fight each other.
1. The CPs found the anti citizens and had a huge fight.
2. The zombies and the antlions fought each other.
3. The vortigaunts had a fight with a couple of zombies.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti Citizen.
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit is on Duty.
"10-50" Means: Patrol.
"10-20?" Means: Location.
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch.
"10-1" Means: Not understood.
"11-3" Means: Stalker.
"11-99" Means: Officer needs immediate assistance.
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for Officer in trouble.
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required Immediately.
"10-54" Means: Retreat.

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21.
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: Couldn't find the exact code, the closest code is: 10-108.
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2.
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4.
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D.
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22.
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me takes a weapon out of his backpack.
2: /me ties the anti citizen.
3: /me hands Jack 50 Credits.

Can you go Rogue as COTA?:
No, because COTAs are brainwashed.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: No, because COTAs are fully brainwashed.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: Same as before, no, because COTAs are 100% brainwashed.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No, the COTAs have a different work than the CPs'.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: Call a CP.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: KOS and/ or report it on the radio.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: KOS and/ or report it on the radio.

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: When the CMD asks me to do something I shouldn't do, for example: Patrol around the Plaza, open the RDC, etc.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: When a unit asks for backup against anti citizens/antlions/zombies/vortigaunts or any other enemy, as an OW, I should respond and assist the unit. Or when there is JW/AJ on.

Adam Stern

Back to top Go down