Sinister's BMD Application

Post by Sinister on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Steam Name:
Sinister

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:40391319

Character Name:
Kristina 'Feather' Lester

How many days have you played on the server?
Dunno. But I CAN tell you, I'm very experienced with HL2 CC RP. I hosted SinGaming, in fact.

IC: Background Story:
Kristina was born in the mid-90's in California. When the invasion struck in 2012, she was outraged. When the full world domination was declared in 2013, she was even more furious. She decided to never side with these invader "pigs". She began calling them pigs because their gas masks resemble the snout of a pig. She was a rebel in City 45, then was transferred to 18, and now back to City 45. She has changed her name and bribed officers to clear her record multiple times. Once she reached City 45 again, she began immediately plotting how to get equipment. She now lives in a small shack in D6.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?
I would like to become a black market dealer because I would like to provide the people of District 6 with weapons and armaments. I would like to overthrow the combine pigs and take over their pigsty. I want to be able to make some dosh, too. But that aside, I want to help people buy weapons and armor to get together and fight the pigs.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?
Sort of like what my IC description said. I want to be able to make some cash and sell guns etc to the people of D6. I also like RPing as a store owner. I also might want to host or be part of a rebel group. That sounds fun too.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
I've played all sorts of serious RP. From Star Wars to Halo to Half Life 2 and 1.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
Look up one question.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
PK means to "Permanently Kill" a character. This is when someone is killed with such a detailed /me and with such strength, they may not go back to that character and respawn, and must delete it.

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:
If you want a PK, here goes. This is my personal favorite as a CP.

/me goes up to the man, strapped to the electric chair. He cracks his knuckles and his neck. Let's have some fun. He takes out his stunstick and looks at it, dried blood already all over it. He walks closer to the citizen and flips it to high setting. He motions for the CP next to him to come up to him too. "Hold open his mouth." He goes up to the citizen with his mouth wide open. He looks at the stunstick once more, then winds up. He jams it into the citizen's mouth, wiggling it around, and then begins breaking his teeth with it. He sticks it down his throat and then pulls it back out, covered in blood and mucus. He then smacks the citizen across the face with the stunstick covered in his own liquids. Then, he steps back, turns off the stunstick, and motions for the other officer to turn on the electric chair. "We're done with this one."(You are now PK'ed.)

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
DM would mean deathmatch, I assume. I am not completely certain as I haven't heard it used in HL2 serious RP much. This would mean that everyone would shoot to kill and don't use /me's.

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
A DM situation would be if the CPs are doing a raid on D6. They encounter the rebel main base. Everyone would S2K in a giant shootout.(S2K is shoot to kill, by the way.) No /me's, no RP, just all out deathmatch and team deathmatch until it's over.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
RDM would be "Random Death Match". This is when you kill someone with no reason and no /me. This is usually punishable by a kick or a short ban. Maybe just a warning if Runey's in a good mood.  Wink

Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
This would be an RDM situation:
/me walks up to Jane and kneels down. "Will you marry me?" He holds out a case with a small ring in it.
/me would-
*She is shot in the face by a random citizen with an un-capitalized name*
john cnea: REKT HAHAHAHAHA LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would sit down on the bench, it creaks under her weight.
/me would run up to the officer, yelling "Officer!".
/me would take out a can of cooked beans from his bag and begin eating them.

Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The man would suddenly fall to the ground, a bullet through his head.
/it The sound of a dropship would faintly be heard above.
/it The ground begins shaking.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/bc is for combines. This is used usually when they need someone or something or if they open the RDC. They generally use it for public announcements. /ad is a command that uses 10 credits and makes it so that you place an advertisement for whatever you put after it. For example, /ad Come down to the corner store!

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
MG, I'm assuming, is metagame. This is when someone uses OOC(Out of character) info IC(In character).

Give us three situations that define the term MG:
Situation 1:
[OOC]Mark Doppler: Dude, hiding in D6 is so boring.
SWORD-3.XXXXX: He's hiding in D-6! Get a raid team together!

Situation 2:
Jackie Helm: I want to sell stuff on the black market but nobody knows I'm a BMD!
[OOC]Jackie Helm: Come meet me outside the corner store to buy some drugs guys

Situation 3:
[OOC]Seth Terrs: Dude antlion rage is the best drug.
GRID-1.XXXXX: He's got drugs on him! Search and detain!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted)

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sinister's BMD Application

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Accepted.

You wrote:She decided to never side with these invader "pigs". She began calling them pigs because their gas masks resemble the snout of a pig.
Nice rebel term.

You wrote:She now lives in a small shack in D6.
You sit there all day.

You wrote:/me goes up to the man, strapped to the electric chair. He cracks his knuckles and his neck. Let's have some fun. He takes out his stunstick and looks at it, dried blood already all over it. He walks closer to the citizen and flips it to high setting. He motions for the CP next to him to come up to him too. "Hold open his mouth." He goes up to the citizen with his mouth wide open. He looks at the stunstick once more, then winds up. He jams it into the citizen's mouth, wiggling it around, and then begins breaking his teeth with it. He sticks it down his throat and then pulls it back out, covered in blood and mucus. He then smacks the citizen across the face with the stunstick covered in his own liquids. Then, he steps back, turns off the stunstick, and motions for the other officer to turn on the electric chair. "We're done with this one."(You are now PK'ed.)
That hurts, nice paragraph of how to torture and murder someone though.

You wrote:Maybe just a warning if Runey's in a good mood
I'm always in a good mood.

You wrote:*She is shot in the face by a random citizen with an un-capitalized name*
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:john cnea: REKT HAHAHAHAHA LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY
You're funny.

You wrote:[OOC]Jackie Helm: Come meet me outside the corner store to buy some drugs guys
Jackie Helm doesn't have good grammar.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including reasons.)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top