FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for ATT.

Go down

Application for ATT. Empty Application for ATT.

Post by you got owned79 Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello, I would like to start this threat or topic, by saying that I m new to the forums, and I have introduced myself.

When I joined the server not long ago, I played on it enjoyed it and stayed, having a fun time and laughing with other people in fun events. Then I got clothes ic'lly Rune set my player model to a TnB model, then gave me ATT (Advanced tool trust), Now that the server has reset I've tried asking admins for my ATT back so I can edit my clothes on my model. But they've just ignored me and said that I'm lying (I've got proof if anyone wants), So I decided to take it to the forums in hope of ATT, I have not or would never abuse my powers with ATT as I've never done it before, I've used ATT to build wonderful Outposts (Got proof of that too), And no one has had a problem with me. I would like to show you proof of me having ATT and me being able to set my clothes. If you do not agree with me then fine. I understand as to why no one would trust me, Because I'm new-ish, I agree with everyone's opinion even if it's wrong. I will not bother anyone more longer than I have to. If I do get accepted then I will not abuse, I do promise.

Notes: Sorry I couldn't find a place to apply for ATT in the Application section. And I can't send topics with emails or links, I think to prevent virus. Add me on steam if you would like to see proof of me having ATT.

you got owned79

Back to top Go down

Application for ATT. Empty Re: Application for ATT.

Post by you got owned79 Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:36 pm

No need, rune gave me ATT back.

you got owned79

Back to top Go down