FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khyber's OW application

Go down

Khyber's  OW application Empty Khyber's OW application

Post by Khyber Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Steam Name:Car Insurance

Steam ID:0:0:100750955

Character Name:Erwin Swauger

How many days have you played on the server?3-4

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played have played other Combine Control and HL2 RP servers. On them I have played as a Overwatch unit and CCA and citizen

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have played as a n OWE and I have played as CCA a lot

IC: How you became OverWatch: Edwin was just a normal Sgt in the US marine corp, until the gunships came after a massive whole in the sky opened up. Erwin and his squad were assigned to assist in defending the nearby military base, but at arriving they found it to already be destroyed and everyone dead or missing. So they sent Erwin and his squad to he defend the nearest city which just happened to be New York. When Erwin and his squad were arriving they were shot at by many odd weapons and flying aliens but there pilot was top notch and avoided it all until a fellow marine squad shot them down to fast for the pilot to react. As they were falling to the ground below a large three legged creature walked under them and they crushed it while it saved them from dieing of a fall. As Erwin was climbing out of the Chinook multiple shots wizard by his head and he screamed "GET TO COVER MEN!" and they hopped out of 5he chinook and ran for some road blocks. As they were running for the road blocks two of the men in Erwin's squad were gunned down by a squad of white armor clad figures at the other end of the street. Erwin and his squad opened fire but the hostiles took the bullets like meat shields. Erwin had to watch as his whole squad was gunned down around him as the hostiles advanced on them. Then something knocked him out and he woke up in a room being operated on by strange figures. Erwin couldn't feel anything and he couldn't move, and during the procedure he blacked out and woke up again on a different table and those white armor clad figures were standing over him with a brown and blue mask with two blue LED eye hovering over his face.

CID: 58328

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random death match: Basically killing without reason or rp
-A CP walks out of the Nexus and guns you down upon seeing you
-You see a man standing on top of a building and he just fires at you out of the blue killing you
-Your AFK and when you come back a CP is yelling at you and shoots you for not listening even though you said in OOC chat "AFK for a while"

FearRP- Feeling fear IC
-A CP is holding a gun to your head and your begging him/her not to kill you
-A rebel is pointing a gun at you asking 6ou questions and you do whatever they say and answer what ever they ask
-A citizen is mugging you, you would do what they say if they have a weapon

PK- Permakill: Your character dies for good
-The SeC amputate you publicly and an admin says it's a PK
-You die in a D6 raid and it was a PK situation
-You commit suicide which is usually a PK

NLR- New life rule: Not remembering anything after you die
-You die in a D6 raid and you can still talk about it in OOC but not IC and you have to wait to go back to where you died
-You die by rebels and you were alone and can't tell anyone you died IC in that area or remember what happened there
-You die in a area and tell people about it and bring them there which is breaking NLR

MG- Meta gaming: Using OOC info IC
-Someone says in OOC chat that's there was a huge stash of weapons in the train station and you go and see them and say "I heard about some weapons in here?"
-Taking someone's name and using it without learning it first
-Looking at someones back story in TAB and using it without them telling you the story

DM- Death match
-Rebels and OWE having a firefight in the sewers
-CP's and citizens having a fist fight in the Plaza
-Vortigaunt's and CP's have a bullet laser fight in D6 canals

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit is on duty
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location?
"10-79" Means:send overwatch
"10-1" Means:Not understood
"11-3" Means:Stalker
"11-99" Means:Officer needs immediate assistance
"10-78" Means:Dispatch for officer in trouble
"10-2000" Means:Send reinforcements
"10-54" Means:Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1:/me uncles her AR2 from his/her back and clips the safety off and aims at a rebel about 35 ft away from her
2:/me adjusts her sights a bit and takes some burst shots at a rebel, shooting at the torso to kill him/her
3:/me runs at the rebel his/her face expressionless and and tackles him to the ground and fires multiplet rounds into his chest /roll

Can you go Rogue as COTA?:No you are brainwashed to be perfectly loyal and obedient

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?:No since you are no longer a human from too much augmenting and surgery

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No because overwatch units speak through a Nexus AI

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No leave civil protection work to the CCA

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: Get a CCA officer to detain and beat the man

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: Kill the citizen, having red contraband is immediate amputation

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Kill the Vortigaunt and do not get close to it it's blasts are dangerous

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: If a SeC issues different orders

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: During JW, AJ or when called in by SeC or CMD
Khyber
Khyber

Back to top Go down

Khyber's  OW application Empty Re: Khyber's OW application

Post by Khyber Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:21 pm

In how long I played I forgot to put weeks after 3-4. Sorry but I had some god ideas in mind for my IC how you became OW and I rushed that a bit. I am sorry for this small mistake.
Khyber
Khyber

Back to top Go down