FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duskstar's Black Market Dealer Application

Go down

Duskstar's Black Market Dealer Application Empty Duskstar's Black Market Dealer Application

Post by Duskstar Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Steam Name: Dusk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44038594

Character Name: Jesse "Moonrock" Long

How many days have you played on the server?: About a week and a half.

IC: Background Story: Back before the war, back before even the first portal storms, Jesse was a young adult who worked on a farm. He was with a full family including his parents and sister. It was a cold, windy day in Oklahoma. His whole family was inside for the day, hoping that the cold would go away. While they were sitting there, outside a large explosion was heard. His whole family jumped up, and looked out the windows. The cause of the explosion looked to be a rip in the sky, with xen creatures coming out. Luckily, under his house, his family had prepared a panic shelter in-case of emergencies. His whole family went underground for a whole month until their supplies depleted. Jesse went out, alone. While searching for more food, he was caught by the military and taken to a camp. Jesse thought he was lucky to get caught, as the military would provide food for him. He lived within the camp for 3 more years. After those 3 long years, the portal storms got even worse, which caught the eye of the combine. The combine had sent in their synths to slaughter the dominant species of earth and use the planet for their own good. Jesse was lucky enough to survive the slaughter and was taken in by the combine. He was quickly thrown into City 17. He instantly hated the combine as they were going so far as to recruit his own species to do their dirty work. So he escaped from a city with a couple of friends. He quickly became fascinated with mixing ingredients to make something new and eventually managed to make his own drugs. For a while, he used this as his main source of profit. One time, on a trip through the city, he was caught by the Combine and was told to immediately transfer to City 8. So here he is now, in City 8, attempting to continue to make drugs for profit.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?: I have always been fascinated with guns almost as much as I am with the drugs I create. In City 17, I used to steal from many Civil Protection units and sell their gear for profit. I always knew how to convince people into buying my product with my silver tongue.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?: As of right now, I believe there are only two BMD's, and I have a lot of practice in rebel RP. With another BMD, there will also be a much higher variety of weapons within the rebel community.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I used to play on Taco n' Banana a lot, for almost a year. I had a Civil Protection unit, a very highly respected rebel, and a highly respected loyalist.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: As said above, I've RP'ed a Unit, a high tier rebel, and a high tier loyalist.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?: "PK" stands for Perma-Kill which means in specific roleplay situations, a character will be permanently killed which means their creator can not use them ever again.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:
If a character RP's suicide.
If a character is publicly amputated.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?: "DM" means Death-Match which is when two characters begin fighting each-other with or without weapons.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
Two characters begin yelling at each other in a bar, one insults another and they begin fist fighting.
When a squad of Civil Protection units raid D-6, the rebels and the CP's will fight.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?: "RDM" stands for Random Death-Match. It is when a player kills or injures another without reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
A unit sprays down a group of citizens without any RP.
A rebel shoots a random citizen that runs into D-6.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me nods, taking a wad of credits from her bag and handing it to the man.
/me picks up the weapon, slowly dropping it into the woman's hands.
/me quietly sneaks around the corner, finger on the trigger. She lifts up the rifle and aims it towards the CP's head.
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it As the gun impacts the ground, the trigger is pulled. Luckily, the gun was not loaded.
/it The TV flickers on, filling the dark room with light.
/it  The bullet whooshes through the air, narrowly missing her head and impacting the wall behind her.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?: /bc is broadcasting that CP's can use to broadcast an important message to the entire server. /ad Is used for advertising something, such as a shop.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? "MG" stands for Meta-Gaming this is when someone uses OOC information IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
Someone says something about their location in OOC and someone goes there IC.
Someone mugs another citizen because they see only 1 CP is on.
CP's raid D-6 because someone said a drug deal was going down in OOC.

Duskstar

Back to top Go down