Lime Cats Black Market Dealer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lime Cats Black Market Dealer Application

Post by Lime Cat on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Requirements:
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: Lime Cat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56892897

Character Name: Jennifer Reynolds

How many days have you played on the server? Around 58 Days

IC: Background Story: Jennifer was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She experienced a very traumatic experience when she was only 3. Her mother was murderd by an excaped convict and she has been trying to get over that moment her whole life. She was only 20 when the war broke out. She had her 12 gage rifle to fight off soldiers during the 7 hour war. After the war, she was transferred to City 17, then to 45. Her father was transferred to City 45 aswell, but he is no-where to be seen. SHe is still searching for her father even today, to seek out the real truth about her mother.....

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to make some profit and help the growing rebellion community.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I've been a BMD before, a vortigaunt, ECHO unit, and a CWU.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I've played this server, and a semi-serious RP server.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I've played as the ECHO, vortigaunt, and a BmD before.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma Kill. Permanantly killed.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are publicly amputated by the secretorial commander.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death Match.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels raid the city.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death match.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: SOmeone gets a gun and randomly kills you.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me would kick the man in the head /me would throw the grande past the corridor /me would whisper something into her ear
Give us three correct /it commands: /it There would be a loud bang /it A grenade would pop out behind the corner /it Smoke would fill the room

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is to broad cast. only CPs use it /ad is to advertise something.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Meta gaming, using OOC information, IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: SOmeone says your name OOC and someone uses it IC.

Lime Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top