Lime Cat's BMD Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lime Cat's BMD Application!

Post by Lime Cat on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:11 am

Requirements:
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: Lime Cat - WINTERBREAK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56892897

Character Name: Autumn 'Emerald' West

How many days have you played on the server? Around 37-38 days about 3-4 weeks

IC: Background Story:
Back-Story: Autumn grew up in Southren Carolina in **/**/**. She was your average kid, always exploring and having fun. Until mthat is when the combine attacked in **/**/**. She was a rebel at first, but then realized that it was wrong and began to loyalize. She got up to a level 5 UU status card and a level 8 armband. She became one of the highest ranking officials in the nexus. After that, CmD was her boss. She was his secretary and worker. However, the CmD was kicked out, and so was she. She realized the combine were old bags and went rebel again. She met this amazing man named Zachary Echo, only to get married, and to be Zachary Stone. A serious accident happen and she was only to find Greg Mallory dead after 3 and a half months of rebellion. She was saddend by this, but conforted by his brother and her husband. She still fights today to struggle to survive

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to make a profit, support rebellion leaders, and pay off loans.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I have experience with being a rebel and I know the basics of what you can and cannot do.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, for one, I have played this server. Second off, i've played two semi-serious role-play servers as a HELIX 4 and a rebel.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been a free vortigaunt, an ECHO unit, and a plain old rebel with an AR2.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma-kill: WHen your character is permanantly killed.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are outside of the nexus during a public amputation, and you get personally killed by a high ranking official with a long and descriptive /me

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death-Match: When there is a death-match of players.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A group of rebels break into the nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random-Death-match: When you get killed for no reason.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A civil protection has a new gun as an 05 and kills everyone for no reason.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would scream as the door was being broken down by the units.
/me would hold then gun to his own head and lightly  pull the trigger, causing the bullet to go straight through.
/me would jump off the edge landing in the water, swimming to the shore.
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The stalker would walk past the CCA unit, screaming at it, walking limp and slowly towards the elevator.
/it A sudden 'Bang' noise would echo through the halls, making the citizens fear what was there.
/it Something would tumble down the stairs with a 'CLANG' sound.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/ad is to advertise something
/bc Is to remind or tell citizens about an event (Rations, etc.)

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Metagaming: When you use OOC information IC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Someone says you are a rebel in OOC chat and they give the location min OOC aswell. CP's find you and kill you for it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I gladly appreciate it! ~Lime_Cat

Lime Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lime Cat's BMD Application!

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:33 am

ACCEPTED
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake__ on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm 100% against this, not that anyone cares *hysterical laugh*

Cake__

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Cat on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Stay in your corner of ashme, I'll stay in my corner of amazingness.

Lime Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top