FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keybord cat's Overwatch application

Go down

Keybord cat's Overwatch application Empty Keybord cat's Overwatch application

Post by legork42 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 am

Requirements:
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.
* Must know most CCA Codes.

Steam Name:Key bord cat

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:58046398

Character Name:Jackson 'Father' Light

How many days have you played on the server?I think about a month

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:Fireball gaming is the only Serious RP server I've played,and I've played
mostly loyalists and CPs

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:I've played multiple table-top roleplaying games,which is what got me into online RP.This is my first one
inside of G-mod if thats what you mean.

IC: How you became OverWatch:After the great war,where the holy protected us,I was put into city 18,where I signed up to be a CP and to serve my god
in ways I could have not if I were a normal citizen.After living in city 18,I saw it's mass anti-citizen population that I could not have taken on by myself and I realized I could not serve my god well enough as a normal human.After reading a bit about the Overwatch Trans-human Arms,and how they had strength to best a group of anti-citizens I decided I needed this to protect and help my god grow,so after my request,and proving my worth to the CCA,I was sent to be augmented and brain-washed and to join the OTA.

CID:75997

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM-Random death match
A man walks into D-2 shooting all in front of him
A CP walks into the nexus and starts hitting others with his stun-stick
A man walks into a shop and begins to shoot everyone in it
FearRP-Role-playing fear like you would feel in real life

You are surrounded by CP all with SMGs aimed at you
You were captured by anti-citizens and they start to about executing you
You are the owner of a shop and a Anti-Citizen begins to shoot the ceiling and says "THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

PK-perma-kill you would be forced to delete your character
/me loads his gun and takes sight,he unloads the clip and puts a fresh one in,making sure it is not a KO round,he pulls the trigger,killing the man
/me Cuts out your teeth and knocks you to the ground,he stabs you in the chest,again and again,showing you the pain you caused him,he then stabs you in the heart,killing you
/me would cry after seeing the mangled up body,"I'm so sorry RcT",and the unit would get out his side arm and pull the trigger,putting the RcT out of his misery

NLR-New life rule;A player forgets about their previous life after being killed
A vortigaunt paralyzes a unit right before a bullet hits him,killing him,the vortigaunt may not go back and kill the paralyzed unit.
A fight breaks out between a unit and a anti-citizen outside the nexus,the unit dies,the unit may not come out of the nexus to finish the fight
A anti citizen dies during a D-6 raid,the rebel may not go back and fight the CP

MG-Meta-gaming using OOC knowledge IC
A player writes in his bio he is a rebel,another player reads his bio and reports him to the CP
A player says he is being mugged OOC and where,CP show up and kill the mugger
A citizen calls another citizen by their name,not knowing IC who he was

DM-Death match a fight that usually breaks out in-between a CP and an anti-citizen
a group of SQDs and a DvL raid D-6
a fight between anti-citizens and CP break out in the subway
a fight between CP and anti-citizens break out in d-1

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means:Anti-citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means:Unit is on-duty
"10-50" Means:Patrol;patrol in progress
"10-20?" Means:Location
"10-79" Means:requesting overwatch assistance
"10-1" Means:not understood
"11-3" Means:Stalker
"11-99" Means:Officer requires immediate Assistance.
"10-78" Means:send units to assist
"10-2000" Means:Reinforcements required now
"10-54" Means:

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?:10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?:11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?:10-4
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?:10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?:10-92d
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?:11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?:11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?:11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?:11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?:11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1:/me reloads his gun
2:/me looks down his down-sight
3:/me fires as the rebel goes by

Can you go Rogue as COTA?:No

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?:Yes

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?:No

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?:No

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?:Suggest an officer go after him

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?:hold a beanbag up to them and tell them to drop their weapon

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?:/me aims and fires his rifle at the vortigaunt (roll) attempt to kill the vort

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?:when a SeC tells you to do so

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?:during a JW or a D-6 raid

legork42

Back to top Go down