FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Debonair Sniper's Vortigaunt application.

Go down

The Debonair Sniper's Vortigaunt application. Empty The Debonair Sniper's Vortigaunt application.

Post by The Debonair Sniper Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Steam Name: The Debonair Sniper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58196839

Character Name: Ba'rukk

How many days have you played on the server? On the character i'm applying with:4

IC: Background Story: Just like every other vortigaunt, long before the Black Mesa Incident, our homeworld was invaded by the Combine, forcing us to flee to Xen. When the Black Mesa Incident occurred, our leader, a being known as the Nihilanth, viewed the rift that opened as a chance to escape, and directed us to invade Earth.
Following the death of the Nihilanth, I chose to ally with the human-led Resistance in its bid to overthrow the Combine rule of Earth.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played many HL2RP servers, and i'm usually a combine on them, including this server.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I've played darkrp, starwarsrp, Military rp and HL2 rp.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?PK stands for permanent kill, it usually takes affect when an administrator or a high CP member says they are pk'd, or during raids on D-6 or on the Nexus.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: If the CP were doing a sweep of D-6 and they get permission from a higher up, all rebels that die are pk'd.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?It stands for DeathMatch, and like the name suggests it's when someone fights to the death, or at all.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If a civillian and a CP unit were fighting each other (Civi resisting arrest) it would be a DM.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?It means random death match, it means when someone randomly fights someone else.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If a civillian randomly ran to another and started beating him down, it would be rdm.

Give us three correct /me commands:/me sits down; /me stands up; /me lays down;
Give us three correct /it commands:/it It's a bright sunny day; /it It starts to rain and the civillian is soaked;/it The door is broken;

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc stands for broadcast and only cp can use it; /ad stands for advertisement and anyone can use it.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?Meta Game, it's when people use OOC knowledge to perform IC acts.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If the CCA say OOC that they're doing a silent sweep, the rebels can't prepare for a sweep like they knew it was going to happen;If a unit convicts a crime that they found out about OOCly that's MG; If people use OOC information to find out about a place or person, it's meta gaming.

The Debonair Sniper

Back to top Go down