FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister's Vortigaunt Application

2 posters

Go down

Sinister's Vortigaunt Application Empty Sinister's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Sinister Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Steam Name:
Sinister

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:40391319

Character Name:
Daa'Xung
(Pronounced Dah - Jung)

How many days have you played on the server?
Dunno. I have, however, played here for quite a while. A few days after it started I first came on.

IC: Background Story:
Daa'Xung was born a few years before the combine began taking their home-world. He was evacuated along with his kin, but some of his friends were enslaved or killed. When they moved to Xen, he found new kin and began to live with them. He lived peacefully for a while until the combine found them again. This was during the time of the Black Mesa Resonance Cascade. They escaped through the rift, but were enslaved. For that time of his life while he was enslaved by the Ninlanth, he did not remember. Once he was freed, he quickly and silently made his way out and once the time of combine invasion began, he came out again.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
As stated in my BMD app, I have(and still do) host a combinecontrol server. I have much experience over the years with serious RP. I have gone from Star Wars to Halo to Half Life RP. I know how to RP seriously and I know how to deal with any situation I am presented with.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
One question above, find your answer, you will. *Yoda voice*

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Permanently Kill. It is when you kill a character with such a detailed /me and such a bad way of dying, that they are forced to delete the character and may never use it again.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:
I'm not going to re-state my CP PK that I used in the last app, so I'll just quote it.
Sinister, Sinister's BMD App wrote: /me goes up to the man, strapped to the electric chair. He cracks his knuckles and his neck. Let's have some fun. He takes out his stunstick and looks at it, dried blood already all over it. He walks closer to the citizen and flips it to high setting. He motions for the CP next to him to come up to him too. "Hold open his mouth." He goes up to the citizen with his mouth wide open. He looks at the stunstick once more, then winds up. He jams it into the citizen's mouth, wiggling it around, and then begins breaking his teeth with it. He sticks it down his throat and then pulls it back out, covered in blood and mucus. He then smacks the citizen across the face with the stunstick covered in his own liquids. Then, he steps back, turns off the stunstick, and motions for the other officer to turn on the electric chair. "We're done with this one."(You are now PK'ed.)

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
DM is deathmatch. It is when you do not use /me's and shoot to kill in a situation like a huge fight with lots of people.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation:
A CP raid on District 6. They wouldn't use /me's if there were a bunch of them fighting at once with a huge firefight, so it would be DM.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
RDM is random deathmatch. It is when you kill someone for no reason and with no RP at all. It's not during DM.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:
John Smith sits on the bench, it creaks under his weight slowly.
*A bullet flies out of nowhere and hits him in the temple*
john cnea: JOHN CNEA STRIKES AGAIN BITCH SEE YOU IN THE NEXT APPLICATION!

Give us three correct /me commands:
1. /me sets down his credits on the counter. He slides them over to the bartender.
2. /me takes out his pistol, loads in a clip, and flips off the safety.
3. /me lies down on the bed. He curls up and begins dozing off to sleep, thinking about the events of his day.

Give us three correct /it commands:
1. /it The sudden earthquake makes the benches and trashcans tip.
2. /it The bullet wound begins pulsing with blood as the doctor approaches him.
3. /it The fire grows and roars with each log added.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/bc: Broadcast. Only used by CPs. Usually used if needed for telling citizens to look out for something, let them know about something, or to let them know that RDC is online.
/ad: Advertisement. Can be used by anyone. It is usually used by citizens to advertise their businesses.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Metagaming. It means when you use OOC evidence to deduct something like Sherlock Holmes.(Seriously, how does he find that shit out? He needs to be metagaming to do that.)
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
[OOC]Jeff Clutz: I love eating melons.
UNION-3.XXXXX: He has contraband!

[OOC]RAZOR-2.XXXXX: Damn, this D6 raid is taking forever.
Johnny Katz: They're raiding D6! Quick! Hide!

[OOC]Huey Leggers: I dont have a cr device but this guy is mugging me at the alley in front of rdc
HELIX-1.XXXXX: There's a mugging going on in that alley!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted; Setted to Slave)

Sinister

Back to top Go down

Sinister's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Sinister's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Tehsanic33 Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Quite Very Accepted This Application has been accepted, but due to low demand of "CP Beating kits", You will have to make due with the how to become a slave guide. Shipping and handling still applies. No return after 5 seconds. Freedom not guaranteed

You wrote:john cnea: JOHN CNEA STRIKES AGAIN BITCH SEE YOU IN THE NEXT APPLICATION!
It may be funny, but do not swear.

You wrote:[OOC]Huey Leggers: I dont have a cr device but this guy is mugging me at the alley in front of rdc
Huey Leggers has bad grammar.
Tehsanic33
Tehsanic33

Back to top Go down