FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khyber's BMD application

2 posters

Go down

Khyber's BMD application Empty Khyber's BMD application

Post by Khyber Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Steam Name:Car Insurance

Steam ID:0:0:100750955

Character Name:Katherine Peterson

How many days have you played on the server? 2-3 weeks

IC: Background Story:Katherine was just a normal lawyer working in a normal court until a long spiked leg broke down the roof and killed the other lawyer in the court at the moment. As the spiked brown leg kept stabbing around the court room Katherine hid under her desk and it didn't see her. After the large creature left after killing 75% of the people in the court after stabbing and shooting them 3 people in white armor with a strange symbol on their right arm and a large red glowing eye ran in and captured everyone left alive. While they were transporting the survivors to their destination Katherine just got to see what massacare was taking place outside. When they reached their destination it was a train and there was about 2 dozen other people on the train and some more odd white troopers on the train as well. After a long train ride and being left with strangers and wierd white troopers they reached their second destination which looked like a city and they said it was called City 45. AFter living in City 45 for a week or 2 she learned that there was a rebellion hiding out in the slums district somewhere and during the night she saw the gate was open and there was no CP's patrolling that area and so she bolted and ran into the slums. There she found the rebellion and she joined them and now she fights with them. For good and for the better.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to fight the combine because their rule is cruel and strict. They beat citizens for no reason and even execute them infront of the "Nexus" and other citizens drag the body off to dispose of it. I want to stopp this these people do not deserve to die like that and I know someday it might happen to me and fighting with the rebellion and selling weapons to strengthen the rebellion will hopefully stop that day from happening.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I want a character for every class or faction. So far I have two citizens and one CP character who is a DvL UNION. So I want a rebel character so I can feel whats it's like to fight the combine instead of the rebellion.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played about 3 other Combine Control and HL2 rp servers where I just played as a citizen only because either becoming a CP or rebel was just to hard or boring on that server.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have a DvL UNION and a DvL UNION on another server and I have played plenty of passive rp as a citizen.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?Perma Kill: When you die if it's a PK situation you have to delete you character
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are fighting CP's in D6 and one of the CP's gets some lucky shots and you fall to the ground dead and so you have to delete that character.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death match: Two factions, groups of people, or individuals fighting to the death
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: OWE have pinned down some rebels in D6 and they are having an all out firefight.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random death match: When someone dosen't rp a kill or kills without reason
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CP walks out of the Nexus see's you and just unloads his gun on you killing you.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me unslings her SMG from it's sling on her back and checks if it's loaded and not jammed up
/me carefully aims her SMG at a CP running for cover and fires in bursts to try and hit him
/me screams in pain as multiple bullets hit her and get lodged it her arm

Give us three correct /it commands: /it You see a bird fly up to a lamp post on the sidewalk and sit there and then fly away again
/it A citizen runs by with a grin on his face and a CP follows close behind him
/it A twig falls from a tree and it lands with a quiet "Thud"

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc IS what combine use to broadcast announcments for certain things like "The RDC is now online" or "Report to the front of Nexus for a public amputation. Attendance is mandatory". And /ad is what citizens can use to advertise their buissness or someone else's, but the advertisment is filtered by the combine taking out vulgar words or anything rebellious and it would sound like this "Come on down to the Foto SHop for all your general needs or for a quick snack."

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?Metagame: Using OOC information ICly
Give us three situations that define the term MG: Someone says in OOC chat "This is a wild party in D-6" and a LDR, DvL, CMD, or SeC issues a Judgement Waivor because of hearing it OOCly.
Khyber
Khyber

Back to top Go down

Khyber's BMD application Empty Re: Khyber's BMD application

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Accepted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down