FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE-EDIT OF GOOBERS APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

RE-EDIT OF GOOBERS APPLICATION Empty RE-EDIT OF GOOBERS APPLICATION

Post by Goober Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Steam Name: Goober

Steam ID: (Again, Steam is being weird for me)
Character Name: Joseph Steel

How many days have you played on the server? Two Months and counting

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Minister, CCA official, Citizen, Stalker

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:I have played in multiple of RP servers. Some high rated servers that are well known.

IC: How you became OverWatch: It was not long after when a Draft was occurred for the CCA. For the replenishment of COTA soldiers were needed in desperate needs. Being the lucky chosen individual and citizen, he was then proceeded to his new suit and armor to where he must complete his steps of the COTA mind. It would seem that Joseph has had the mind of the CCA for quite some time now. Civilization was perfect, criminals and malignant's that were destroying the civilization would have been amputated and exterminated from the City, he could've never had been more blessed than before ever. In fact, he had shown no fear to his new commanders. For he thinks to himself this is a great stepping stone to his life. The mind has been washed. Hardly anything would have affected him for he embraces and would aspire the laws of a COTA and CCA official. The Eerie blue eyes, along with the bagged blue camouflaged armor, along with his weapon, were in great site to these ruthless individuals who call themselves the 'Resistance'. For each COTA that is put on the ground, the more behavior and the more lives are saved everyday.  

CID: 18781

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match, when someone kills another without any RP.
A CP shooting a citizen for no valid reason
A rebel shooting every citizen with no valid reason
A rebel killing a citizen. Instead he/she has no support towards them (Meaning killing them because they don't like them. Even if they didn;t do anything to them.)

FearRP- How you would feel if you have a gun to your face in real life. Like torture.
The fact that you have a gun aimed at your head.
The fear of going into an acid bath and knowing you will experience true pain.
The fact of being publicly amputated. Having a large crowd see you and the CCA is aiming thier guns at you.

PK- Permanent Kill, when you die you have to delete your character.
A public amputation is announced and the citizen/647E is killed
Thrown into the acid pool
A group of CCA officials open fire on a single citizen/647E

NLR-  New Life Rule, When you die, you don't remember anything in your past life.
If you had died in a certain location, you cannot remember what had happened there
If you were had a mind of someone ICly and died, you have to ICly know them again
You cannot go back to a specific spot. Some of which as the canals. You need to remeber what the canals are and their location of it..

MG- MG is Metagaming, when someone uses IC information OOCly.
OOC- Found some shipments of weapons at the canals
CCA IC- /r Units, proceed to the canals ASAP. Shipment of weapons
OOC- Lols. I found a vort here and he is unshackled.
CCA IC- /r Units, there is an unshackled vort. If you see it, shoot it on sight.
OOC- Geez Bob and Dylan. That's some nice armor you have! Good rebels I bet! Good luck in Canals!
CCA IC- /r All Units be advised, there are two anti-citizens to be known in the restricted area. Head there ASAP.

DM- DM is Deathmatch, when 2 people are fighting.
A vort vs. a CCA official
A rebel vs. a CCA official
Citizen vs Citizen

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen.
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit online.
"10-50" Means: Patrol.
"10-20?" Means: Location.
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch/Requesting overwatch.
"10-1" Means: Not Understood.
"11-3" Means: Stalker.
"11-99" Means: Officer Requiring assistance.
"10-78" Means: Officer in trouble.
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements immediately.
"10-54" Means: Retreat.

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.
1. /me Would encounter the resistance individual. He would then pull out his AR2 from his back and proceed to fire at the individual.
2. /me Would have the anti-citizen on the wall. Nothing they could do. He then takes his beanbag shotgun, and would fire the rounds into the anti-citizen
3. /me Would then notice the Vort. He is pushed under the beam from which the Vort has been using onto him. He then grabs his rifle under the pressure and into coverage, and starts to blind fire. Most useful for suppressing fire.
Can you go Rogue as COTA?: They are brainwashed. They cannot go Rouge.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Yes.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: The most notable approach would be to re-educate them. Or at least a Unit should.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: Make sure to proceed with caution, have some back-up units come to your 10-20, if they comply, make sure to search them (Or a unit), if they decide to shoot back, you are now in danger and need to amputate on sight.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: You need to kill them. So they say, or if you feel lucky, then detain them.

What is the correct situation to ignore CMA's orders?: When the SeC gives the order.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: JW usually.

Goober

View user profile

Goober

Back to top Go down

RE-EDIT OF GOOBERS APPLICATION Empty Re: RE-EDIT OF GOOBERS APPLICATION

Post by Admin Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Accepted
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down