FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lime Cats' COTA Application!

2 posters

Go down

Lime Cats' COTA Application! Empty Lime Cats' COTA Application!

Post by Lime Cat Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Requirements:
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.
* Must know most CCA Codes.

Steam Name: Lime Cat - WINTERBREAK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56892897

Character Name: Dylan Sanders

How many days have you played on the server? 35 Days

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I havn't played any serious RP like this. I have, however, playes 2 servers of Semi-serious.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been an OTA once on a dev server that was being put up. I have been a GRID 2 and a HELIX 4.

IC: How you became OverWatch:
Back-Story: Dylan was your normal kid that grew up in Sacremento, California. His father was in the Navy and at a very young age was inspired by all the planes and aircraft in the Navy. When he was around 15, his father was killed in a car crash, and he still admires his father today. When Dylan was 34 years old, he joined the Army himself. Dylan became a flight instructor and began to teach others how to operate and command Black hawk helicopters. When he was around 37, the combine attacked and he fought in the war, always using his Black Hawk to make troops fly to the battle feild. In battle, his chopper was shot down and he was the only to survive the crash. The combine had found him and not killed him, they instead put him into City 45. He admires his father today, and admires the combine. He applied for the OTA factiob because he though hye could do more than a normal combine unit.

CID: #68801

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death-Match. Example (3): You mug a CP and take their pistol, you start to shoot everyone. When yo get OTA weaponry and you shoot everyone for no reason. A CCA starts to shoot everyone else for no given reason.

FearRP- Fear Role-Play. When you show fear for something you would show fear for IRL. For example: You are being tourtured and you are scared, you do what he says. You are held at gunpoint by the CCA. A rebel points a gun at you and you shake in fear.

PK- Perma-Kill. When your character is permanantly killed. 3 Examples: If a CCA or player PK's you, you have to delete that character. If they do a really long /me it usually means it is a valid PK. If an admin approves the PK.

NLR- New Life Rule. When you get killed in an event or other situation during RP and you cannot return to the sppot for the set amount of time. If you die from a rebel you can’t go back and proceed to fight again. You are dead and NLR applys. If a combine or other player kills you and you can’t try fighting him or killing him again for the set amount of time.

MG- Meta-Game. It is when you or another indivitual says something in the OOC chat that is supposed to be IC. Someone says your a rebel OOC then kills you on their combine IC because of it. Someone yells out in OOC chat you are a rouge combine. You say in OOC chat that the admin is a rebel with dangerous guns.

DM- Death Match. If a group of rebels decide to raid the nexus then it's a deathmatch of S2K. If a group of CCA Units decide to raid the slums then its an S2K. If the Combine and Rebels meet in the plaza and clashed it is S2K with no /me's.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit is On-Duty
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch/Request Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not Understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Officer Requires Immediate Assistance
"10-78" Means: Dispatch For Officer In Trouble
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required Immediatly
"10-54" Means: Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: Code-31S
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me would see the rebel, and attempt to forcefully shoot the man in the chest over and over
2: /me would throw the flashbang in, and would then immediatly run in afterwards, shooting the rebels that are blinded
3: /me would stand by the door, waiting for the words 'POSITION, LOCK, INJECT" as he stood ready by the side of the door.

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, You are brainwashed.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Yes, they are human in the first place.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: No, you have a specific way of speaking.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: No, they do not.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: I would advise one of the units patrolling to stop them and re-educate them.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?:  would pull out a beanbag shotgun and tell them to drop a weapon. If they did not do this I would try to beanbag them and detain them.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Kill On Sight.
'
What is the correct situation to ignore CMA's orders?: (Rune said, "Rune Knight: Just assume it's 'CMD'") the SeC's the only reason to ignore the CmD.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: When I am called in to sweep D-6 or other commands.

This took a while to make, a little over 2 and a half hours to fully check and make sure it was in great condition. Thank you for taking the time to look over my COTA application. I hope it gets accepted!

Lime Cat

Back to top Go down

Lime Cats' COTA Application! Empty Re: Lime Cats' COTA Application!

Post by Admin Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 am

Accepted
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down