FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literallysame's SeC Application

3 posters

Go down

Literallysame's SeC Application Empty Literallysame's SeC Application

Post by Literallysame Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Steam Name: Literallysame

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61815825

Character Name: Jace Wilson

How many days have you played on the server? 1-2 months or something along the lines of that

IC: Background Story: Was born into a moderately wealthy British family, all his early life he was a big trouble for his parents so soon he was sent off to the Royal Marines academy where he studied Russian and learned to work well with his hands. He soon developed a talent for machines and mechanical things. He served 4 years in the Royal Marines with 4 duties in Iraq. Shortly after he left the military with honorable discharge the combine invaded, at first he hated them and wanted to be a rebel and fight these off worldly invaders. But soon he realized that he would never win against the CCA and their infinite resources. He enlisted into the CCA in city 45 and was recruited into the GRID Division by the old SeC, he soon rose the ranks quickly since sadly there weren't many skilled engineers. He found himself as a DvL before even his first year serving in the CCA. He was content as DvL, but not that the SeC position is open he plans to make the jump there to reform all the units that have done bad.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have role played as Hitler, DvL, LDR, and all the squad ranks. I have played on this server for 1-2 months, something along those lines, and I have had a lot of experience on other HL2RP servers.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Serious RP, Nazi Occupational RP

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Permakill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: When a person is executed, so that person must now delete his/her character

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: An example of this would be rebels raiding the Nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Deathmatch
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Killing someone without properly role playing it.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me opens the door
/me Drops the gun
/me attacks the man with stunbaton
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it loud crash is heard
/it door falls off it's hinges
/it the car slams into the wall

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/bc is a broadcast done by the CP's
/ad is an advertisement for a business or service

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? metagaming
Give us three situations that define the term MG?
Looking at someone else's name hovering above their head and using it in character.
Overhearing plans for a raid in OOC chat and sending a patrol out there.
If someone is in a skype call and they go out and find their friends through Skype.

If I edit the post it's cause I'm finding my Steam ID

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Steam ID, fixed a few things)

Literallysame

Back to top Go down

Literallysame's SeC Application Empty Re: Literallysame's SeC Application

Post by Admin Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Accepted. Broken will temp SeC until you are online.

We expect you to be the best. And we hope, that you are best.
Any form of OOCly favoritism will be dealt with...

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Good luck.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDew Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Good job

TheDew

Back to top Go down

Post by Literallysame Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Whoa thank you! I can't get on right now cause I'm out of town but I'll get on ASAP and reform the CCA

Literallysame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down