FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDew's SeC Application

2 posters

Go down

TheDew's SeC Application Empty TheDew's SeC Application

Post by TheDew Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Steam Name: TheDew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81533695

Character Name: Greg Mallory

How many days have you played on the server? About 3 weeks.

IC: Background Story: As a high ranking officer for the CCA. It was Greg's job to protect the city, and his fellow officers. He was sent out by the SeC to clamp and patrol with him. After patrolling for about an hour we heard strange sounds all around us, vicious screams coming from the trainstation. Zombies started coming out of the trainstation and jumping off of the roofs killing citizens. SeC ordered a JW and told him to set up barricades. Greg set up barricades. SeC and Greg(CmD) went behind the barricades being the only ones flagged up. They yelled for citizens to get inside, everyone listened. SeC and Greg shot down zombies trying to kill both of them. One after the other. They started coming from above. We weren't prepared, a fast zombie jumped on top of the SeC making him fall to the ground unconscious. Greg shot the rest of the remaining zombies, he grabbed the SeC and dragged him to the medbay. Fortunate, Greg was once part of an Elite Medical Squad. Greg examined Sec noticing bite marks on his arm. Greg took the suit off of the SeC preparing to amputate his arm replacing it with a metal arm. Greg grabbed a saw and started cutting the bone off, it soon fell of. Greg immediately grabbed a fake arm and started connecting it to the SeC. It was successful, but SeC lost a lot of blood, Greg grabbed a medkit and applied it to the SeC. The city promoted him to SeC for saving another SeC, Greg was transfered to City 45, recovering in a bed.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played 3 combine control servers, and 2 hlf2rp servers.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: OTA, OWE, Zombie, Headcrab, Stalker, SqL, Vortigaunt, Anti-citizen, CWU worker.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma-kill, when a CCA Unit decides to perma-kill you with a detailed, long /me.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: The CCA captured the rebel, they decided to publicly amputate the man.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch, when a group clashes.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels and CCA units started to clash and kill eachother.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Deathmatch, Kill someone randomly.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CCA unit gets a gun and doesn't know how to RP, so he starts killing everyone he sees.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would walk over to the door, screaming at one of the CCA units to open the door.
/me would un-holster his baton flicking the power to high, he would then continue beating the man to knock him out.
/me would take the pistol from the OW taking it and putting a fully loaded mag, he would cock it back and aim at the object(bottle, barrel, watermelon, etc.)
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The stalker would walk over the door, screaming at it, a CCA unit would walk over to open the door for the stalker.
/it The UNIT would slowly un-clip his baton flicking it on, the unit would continue to hit the man over the head until the man fell on the floor.
/it The UNIT would grab the pistol from the OW, the OW would watch him put a fully loaded mag in, the unit would cock it back and aim at the bottles.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/ad Is to advertise something
/bc Is to give information about.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Meta-Game, affects the game
Give us three situations that define the term MG: 1. When someone says your name without knowing it IC'ly 2. Saying someones location in OOC chat. 3. When you got to a location that your friends are at, but you didn't know.

Last edited by TheDew on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheDew

Back to top Go down

TheDew's SeC Application Empty Re: TheDew's SeC Application

Post by Admin Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Denied, asked me to make to him SeC ingame and also used the power of "guilt" on me.
And yes, your backstory is smaller than "Blu Devil's" application in both size and detail.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down