The Metagaming Of Blu Devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Metagaming Of Blu Devil

Post by Broken on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm

First of all, I was not one of the victims however I was close to two of the victims who I know who are EXTREMELY pissed on what happened. What happened is that Blu Devil's IRL friend joined Fireball and because Blu is the SeC, he decided to use his rank to metagame and ruin other player's experiences. He demoted all 3 CmDs and made his friend the only CmD. So he basically PK'd 3 people for no reason. I am requesting that this ENTIRE situation is voided and we move on with our lives. But before that I would like to also talk about Blu's powergaming. Apparently he got a fucking helmet made from Xenian crystals which are basically indestructible. And I don't know if there is a command that makes it so you cant roll low, but I have only seem him roll under a 50 about 3 times and I have done a fair amount of RP with him. Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you will consider giving these players who worked hard for their position, their rank back.

Broken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Metagaming Of Blu Devil

Post by Khyber on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Blu devil should be demoted for that shit. Just because your IRL friend joins you don't roll out the dam red carpet for them. Those CMD's worked for their position and it shouldn't be ended because Blu devil decided to be an ass and demote them just so his friend could be CMD.
Khyber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Cat on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Blu powergames alot. He said to me, "Nice meta dipshi*" When in term about the situation I 'meta-gamed for' He had meta-gamed the whole information. By telling me in steam to do this and that. Honestly, if Blu can honestly do that crap where he avoids a roll where he looses than we can too.... It's honestly just crap. I'de love for Blu and Ashley, instead of banning people who don't know, teach the new players how to play, give them a link to a guide. I get this is serious RP but c'mon. We all come here after school and just to have fun after a day. No

Lime Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top