Garry :D application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garry :D application

Post by Garry :D on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:22 am

Steam Name: Garry Very Happy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43832341

Character Name: Garry Newman

How many days have you played on the server? 3 days so far.

IC: Background Story: A new coming rebel - Wants to sell guns to rebels.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to sell guns to the rebels.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?
I would like to sell contraband and guns. I am also a great merchant.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I've been a BMD on a server before and I know how to sell contraband or dispute a deal with people.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Some experinces I have are selling as a merchant and being high ranks in the CCA.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Perma Kill or Player Kill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Garry Newman would push a gun to the CPs head. /roll Garry rolled 50/100 /roll ExampleCP rolled 30/100 Garry would pull the trigger shooting him to death. /roll Garry rolled 100/100 /roll ExampleCP rolled 30/100 The cp would die and would have to delete his/hers character.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?
DeathMatch It affect's rebels or combines.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Scene: Rebels at d-6 CP's in the tunnel leading to the inside of d-6. The rebels would shoot at the OTA's. The Ota's would shoot back. There would be a gunfight for about 3 minutes. Rebels would win.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?
RDM Is random death Match. It affects when someone like "bob good" joins the server.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A person you don't know or know kills you randomly without rping it or without giving a reason.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me Would pat the man down (resist?) /me Would attempt to ko the man (resist) /me would punch the man (resist)
Give us three correct /it commands: /it It would be somewhat sunny out with a little bit of wind. /it It would be snowing out /it The wind would give everyone around me goosebumps.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /Bc is Broadcast and /ad is advertisment. Advertisment means like you're getting people to come to your shop or join a riot. /bc Is broadcast is telling people a message.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Metagame affect peoples IC location or what they own.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: CP: /ooc THERES REBELS THAT HAVE GUNS IN D-6. Ex2: Citizen: /ooc CP's! Help these rebels are kidnapping me! Rebels: /ooc This citizen has a gun arrest him.

Garry :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garry :D application

Post by Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:26 am

+Support

Seems like he knows what he's doing, and we really need more BMDs, since I guess were just not going to stop doing constant sweeps all the time which is the only reason why we don't have enough rebels.

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top