Cake's Black Market Dealer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cake's Black Market Dealer Application

Post by Cake__ on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Steam Name: Cake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83446546

Character Name: Henry 'Zekac' Powell

How many days have you played on the server? According to the Combine tab 34 days.

IC: Background Story: Henry was part of a small group he formed in high school made up of mostly script kiddies and people that just a decent amount of things about computers.  They made contact with some kids they'd met online and those people formed a groups at their schools.  Most of the time they just fucked around by picking targets from random people and they just fucked with them for fun.  They helped each other out by exploiting the internet.  Every group chose a name to go by and Henry's was Zekac.  When the combine arrived he was able to hide out in his basement for a good 4 hours, throughout that time he was down there with his laptop desperately trying to figure out what the hell was going on.  When the military retreated from his area his home was searched and he was found.  4 years later he's still alive and life as a loyal citizen in his opinion is no way to live.  (Here's when the actual stuff that happened comes in)  He and a few of his old friends were sent to City 45 together and they were able to gang up on a CP and take some of their weapons before more units showed up.  He spends most of his time in D6 now as his friends were picked off one by one by the Combine.  Now he's pretty much alone with only a few close coworkers he trusts.  He is armed as fuck at this point and has basically taken the position as a dealer within the rebellion in City 45.  Recently he's been trying to make some deals with some of the contacts his friend Zachary Hunt introduced to him.  (Thus giving an IC reason as to how I am to become a black market dealer)

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? To be able to regrow the rebellion as it has been stretched thin by the CCA.  Seemingly random D6 sweeps have almost killed all his friends and coworkers.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I know there's already a good amount of black market dealers and that there can't be too many.  But I am extremely active on Fireball and I'm already basically seen as a dealer in some rebel's perspectives.  Without being a black market dealer I have been able to supply existing rebels and new people looking to join.  Time to time I have to ask a dealer to sell a uniform to someone and that's really why I want to be a dealer.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played plenty of seriousRP.  SeriousRP is the main reason I still play gmod.  On most servers I was just an average player with a few characters and I was an Admin on Premium Gaming the time before it's recent attempt at a reboot.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have roleplayed as a rebel, CP, Overwatch Unit, and Vortigaunt.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK stands for permanent kill and it affects characters by having them killed permanantly
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are extremely wanted by the CCA and they have knocked you out and taken you to the Nexus for a public execution.  Can't think of a better situation where you would be PKed.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Not entirely sure about this one as it doesn't seem to be used very often but I think it stands for death match and it's a fight between two players. It affects, erm, the two players involved...
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: 3 CPs and 2 rebels are caught face to face in the sewers with weapons raised, they initiate in a death match.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM stands for random death match. It affects people in a fight that is completely done with no /me and is usually random.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:

Give us three correct /me commands: /me unslings their MP7 and pulls the stock out lowers the grip and pulls the slide back chambering a bullet. /me reaches under their shirt and pulls out a USP Match racking the slide back as they pointed it towards the man. /me would release the magazine in their MP7 pull the slide back releasing the chambered bullet and insert the bullet back into the magazine.  They would then put both the magazine and MP7 into their suitcase covering them with a citizen jumpsuit.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it the tunnel would collapse as the grenade exploded. /it The fire would move over to the wooden table and chairs and catch them on fire as well. /it The canister comes crashing through the wall sending everyone into the room to the floor.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is used to official announcements. /ad is used by businesses to advertise their business.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG stands for metagaming.  It affects the person it is about because it is in IC information being given out OOC'ly being used IC'ly by another person.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: A CP is killed after a mug and they respawn and radio that rebels just mugged and killed them.  A citizen gives away the location of a rebel in OOC chat and CPs investigate IC'ly. A CP uses a secret entrance they only know about on another character.

Cake__

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cake's Black Market Dealer Application

Post by Broken on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:30 pm

+Support. Good at roleplay and sells weapons to the resistance anyways. Known by the resistance and respected.

Broken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:16 am

Accepted, please shoot everyone (minge) in the face that run up to you and ask for a gun.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top