Qball's Vortigaunt Slave application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qball's Vortigaunt Slave application

Post by Qball on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Requirements:
 * Your character's name will be changed so it has no last name, after all it is not a human anymore.
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name: Qball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109375369 03:44

Character Name: Za'Rukk

How many days have you played on the server?: About a week, if not, like 4 days.

IC: Background Story: Za'Rukk wasn't always a slave. Back when the combine attacked his homeworld, he was forced to flee to Xen, like all of the other Vortigaunts. He was still serving under Nihilanth at this time, that's when the Black Mesa Incident came in. Za'Rukk escaped to earth after Gordon Freeman killed his master. While some of the other Vortigaunts fled from battles, Za'Rukk wasn't able to escape. The combine caught him and forced him to work and serve the combine, keeping the streets of City 17 clean.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have, i have played on one other CC server as CP. I also know how Vortigaunts speak.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have played as CCA on this server, citizens on mostly other servers. I am a pretty good RP'er though.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? When someone like the combine capture a rebel and get in a RP situation. PK is perma kill.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are one of the most wanted on the CCA list. They capture you and put you in prison. You are killed in RP and you have to delete your character.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM is Deathmatch, when two players fight eachother.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If rebels raid the nexus, or attack a group of CPs.
What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is Random Death Match. This occurs when a CP or Rebel kills without any Role play.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If a random rebel comes up to the nexus and shoots a CP unit without any RP.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me would attempt to pat the man down  /me would hit the Combine on the head with a stunstick, KOing him.
/me would take his AR2 from his back.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The lights would suddenly go out. /it The books would fall off of the shelf. /it The vortigaunt would start speaking vort language.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is a Broadcast from combine, telling something important. /ad Is used by citizen advertising their business.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Metagaming is when someone learns IC information and uses it OOC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: When someone says  in OOC chat that there is a shotgun in Apartment Block A, and you go there. Someone is in a skype call with you, telling locations. Someone says someone else has guns, and a CP randomly walls/searches them.

Qball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Qball's Vortigaunt Slave application

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:47 am

Accepted
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top