FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDew's BMD Application

2 posters

Go down

TheDew's BMD Application Empty TheDew's BMD Application

Post by TheDew Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Steam Name: TheDew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81533695

Character Name: Britney 'Spider' Webb

How many days have you played on the server? 2-3 weeks

IC: Background Story: During the 7 hour war, my family hid in the bunkers, hearing explosions go off made my whole family scared. I was the protector of the family. The war was half way over already when we heard footsteps outside our bunker, then VO-Coders and radios going off. 'Must've been the combine' we though. The footsteps stopped and we started hearing loud banging against the doors. *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* The door finally broke down. At most, 5 Overwath Elites flooded the bunker with regular COTA units behind. They looked at me and passed me, they passed my whole family except my sister. They grabbed hold of my sister and started dragging her out. As the protector, my instinct was to step in front of the COTA squad, but I was controlling myself. Instead, I stepped in front of them. One of the Elites said, "CITIZEN;; MOVE;;" I stood there. The COTA elite that spoke to me grabbed my arm and threw me on the ground leaving. The 7 hour war ended, my sister gone to the combine, the combine who had taken over the Earth, I couldn't stop them alone, I had contacts and got shipments every month with supplies with ammo, guns, clothes, and food. I supplied the rebels in the city, staying away from fighting, but often went out to mug or fight. I am a Black Market Dealer to the rebels.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I would want to make profit, and to supply my fellow rebels with weapons and rebel uniforms.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? Cause I am very reasonable noble person, and if someone wanted something then I would make a deal.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played 2 combine control servers, and one half life 2 rp servers.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Combine, Elite, Citizen, rebel, Vortigaunt, Headcrab, Zombie, CmD, CWU Leader, and Stalker

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma-kill, when a CCA Unit decides to perma-kill you with a detailed, long /me.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: The CCA captured the rebel, they decided to publicly amputate the man.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch, when a group clashes.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels and CCA units started to clash and kill eachother.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Deathmatch, Kill someone randomly.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CCA unit gets a gun and doesn't know how to RP, so he starts killing everyone he sees.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would walk over to the door, screaming at one of the CCA units to open the door.
/me would un-holster his baton flicking the power to high, he would then continue beating the man to knock him out.
/me would take the pistol from the OW taking it and putting a fully loaded mag, he would cock it back and aim at the object(bottle, barrel, watermelon, etc.)
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The stalker would walk over the door, screaming at it, a CCA unit would walk over to open the door for the stalker.
/it The UNIT would slowly un-clip his baton flicking it on, the unit would continue to hit the man over the head until the man fell on the floor.
/it The UNIT would grab the pistol from the OW, the OW would watch him put a fully loaded mag in, the unit would cock it back and aim at the bottles.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/ad Is to advertise something
/bc Is to give information about.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Meta-Game, affects the game
Give us three situations that define the term MG: 1. When someone says your name without knowing it IC'ly 2. Saying someones location in OOC chat. 3. When you got to a location that your friends are at, but you didn't know.

TheDew

Back to top Go down

TheDew's BMD Application Empty Re: TheDew's BMD Application

Post by CuteQuake Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:39 pm

DENIED

Sorry, we have enough as is though :/

CuteQuake

Back to top Go down