Blu Devil's CCA SeC Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blu Devil's CCA SeC Application

Post by Blu Devil on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:38 am

Steam Name: Blu Devil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26924978

Character Name: Off-Duty/Citizen: Lakell V.(ictor) Hizen
                       On-Duty: CCA-C45.DvL-HELIX.51337
How many days have you played on the server?
3 days, 23 Houers, 24 Mins (As of filling out aplacation)
IC: Background Story:<::Terminal Activated::>
<::SeC Candidate Roster::>
<::Lakell V.(ictor) Hizen's Biogaraphy::>
<::Checking Statues and rank::>
<::Begin Trasmission,Welcome UU Adviser::>

Lakell Victor Hizen: Off Duty Physical Description: |Blond hair|Blue Eyes|6"3'|Armband:CCA |Clean Shaven face|Medium to Low Pitched Voice|Aryan/Caucasian|Standard Blue Shirt With name and CID stitched on a white fabric strip|Standard White Undershirt|Standard Blue Pants|Standard Brown Shoes
                     On Duty Physical Description:|6"3"|Used male deep Vo-Coder|Used Helix metal facemask|Well-worn Helix Uniform with rank appropriate armour and DvL badge|Well-worn blood staind Helix pants|Utility belt with 357 holsterd|Faded Helix Black Gloves|Faded and blood stained Helix Steel toed boots|Medical stachel and kit stocked with Bio-gel|Shotgun slung to chest level|Small Red,Green, and Blue pouches, on utilty belt (Red=lethal, Green=Mercy/beanbag, Blue=Breeching)|Flashbang and Frag on belt|Manhack perched on puldron|

Biogaraphy:
Before enlistment:
Citizen ID:51337:(Background): Graduated Docter from Yale School of Medicine, Son of <::Data Expunged::> and <::Data Expunged::>, City of Birth:<::Data Redacted::> , Germany
Observations: Unit shows no outward signs of empathy, Brain scan revealed that unit only catains empathy for the seems to be the sake of the CCA, unit also show signs of extreme brutality to 647Es.
When unit questioned about his loyalty to the union on polygraph, the unit proceeded to exsert agression towrds test administrator, reason belived: Unquestionable Loyalty.
When questioned about life before ocupation, unit responed with <::Data Expunged::> giveing more insight into units brain activity and daily thoughts.
Unit was a know Spy for CCA, Unit has been involved in <::Data Redacted::> number of cases, all cases have lead to the capture or death of 647Es, including <::Data Redacted::> all know leaders of the 647Es.

After Enlistment:
Service ID:51337: (Observations): Unit was recuited as of <::Data Redacted::>, Promoted to LDR same day, a day later Unit was promoted to DvL of unit by CmD <::Data Redacted::>, For <::Data Redacted::>.
 Unit shows signs of inborn tactical sense and natrual leadership.
 Unit as of <::Data Redacted::> show signs of agression twords Anti-citizens charged with rape,Resone suspect:<::Data Expunged::>, or Pre-ocupation Truma/Experience.

<::Transmission Compromised::>
<::Scanning::>
<::Scan completed::>
<::Transmitting coordinates::>
<::EOW Dispatched::>
<::Hard Drive wipe in::>
<::5::>
<::4::>
<::3::>
<::2::>
<::1::>
<::Terminal Wiped::>

<::Welcome,User::>

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
Yes,I have played on All ASG Serious RP (If that counts for anything,Dought it though), Unoffical loremaster of Imperial, NOMAD-DvL,HELIX-01,GRID-03 All on Terranvail Rp (Server shutdown 6 months ago as of writeing)
What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
I have been playing DarkRP and seriousRP since the day I got Garry's mod,that was about three years ago (4827 Houers Play time)

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Permakill.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:After long roleplay situation such as public and/or private amputation, (Before and/or After, Both Admin and player Agree to such a thing)

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death Match

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A citizen trys shooting the CCA Unit (/roll) (23) Units trys to shoot back (/roll) (87) (Citizen Dies from gunshot)

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match

Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:(CCA Unit walks up to citizen)Citizen:Hello,sir.(Unit Shoots citizen with 357 and walks off,no Who what or why he did, he just did it, without far chance or rolls)

Give us three correct /me commands: /me Sits down at the tabble and chair and starts to read the daily paper.
                                                   /me Trys to tie the Citizen with a zip tie that the Unit retrived from the Unit's satchel. (Resist?)
                                                   /me Trys hitting the CCA unit from behind with a crowbar. (/roll)

Give us three correct /it commands: /it The Chair brakes under the weight of the man.
                                                 /it The zip ties on the citizen are flimsy and brake after much needed force.
                                                 /it The Crowbar misses and slips out of the would-be assassians hands.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/bc:Broadcast:Reserverd for the CCA force,use to Announce thing such as but not limited to:RDC,JW/AW,Ration Bountys E.T.C (Useage is Free)
/ad:Advertisement/Advert: Used/useable by all, primarily used by shop keepers who want to tell broadcast to would-be customers that there shop is open,or that they have special offers on weres, but it is not limited to this. (Useage Costs 10C per /ad)

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?
Metagame
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
1) (Citizen comes up to Unknown CCA Unit(Gordon)) Hey can you sell me tha suite of your Dr.Gordon?
(Nearby CmD looks at the unit with a death stare). (Citizen got perma-banned.)
2) (Citizen walks up to CmD after seeing in OCC that a unit is being held hostage by 647Es (Rebels) In secret passage way ICly unkown to him)
Hey Commander, your unit is was kidnapped and is being held in secret passage way,follow me.
3) (Useing a secret from lore only truely know by one person in all of the lore Vs the organization that holds the secret)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted)

Blu Devil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blu Devil's CCA SeC Application

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Accepted, you outranked the other applications.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top