0h d0g3's BMD Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0h d0g3's BMD Application

Post by 0h d0g3 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Steam Name: 0h d0g3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63067716

Character Name: Dr. Shelby Hart

How many days have you played on the server? I'd say about 3 weeks.

IC: Background Story:
Shelby was fresh out of med school right when the combine attacked. Her parents made her go, Since they were
rich, they paid for her to go to top notch med schools, and she was top of her class.
She has an M.D. and a PhD. She had just got a job at the CDC Infectious Disease HQ, as an emergency responder
for Viral threats.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? To be able to get the reasorces we need to over throw the
Combine empire.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I would like to be able to buy medical suplies for
myself, and others. as well as guns, and tools.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I've played on a few HL2RP
Servers, as well as a few Combine Control servers. On the HL2Rp servers, I was the co-owner, and On the CC server,
I was a Sql, and a BMD.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: Sql, BMD, 05-01, Citizen, and Headcrab.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma-kill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You're a LDR, and the rebels capture you. They would take all of you stuff,
Take everythink you have, and write a long /me, and PK you. you would have to Delete your character.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Death Match
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: There's a conflict in the plaza. The rebels have pushed up to attack the
Nexus. The combine and rebels would s2k each other, and try to take contole of the Nexus.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: When a person kills you, or at least starts hurting you, for no reason,
and with no /me

Give us three correct /me commands: /me would load a freash clip of 9mm bullets into the pistol /me would flick the
safty off on the gun /me would begin to fire at the target on the wall.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it the bullets would fly through the air, hitting the center of the target
/it The shells would fly out of the gun, hitting the ground. /it the gun would jam, and be unable to be fired.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is a command Cps use to tell citizens something
E.G. /bc The RDC is now open, You have 10 minutes to collect your ration. A /ad would be something a citizen would
do, to make his/her buissiness more known. E.G. /ad Come to Cafe Baltic to get lots of goodies! Some items include
Beans, and tea leaves!

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? It is Meta game. It is the use of OOC knowledge, IC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: You're a rebel, and you get a steam message "Hey, This CP is tryng
to detain me, help me!" If you did help him/her it would be Meta game. If you were a Cp, and a rebel char told you
were the rebels were at, via Steam, skype, or any non-IC means of communication, it would be Meta. Another type of
meta would be if you said someones name, without finding out IC.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Denied)

0h d0g3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0h d0g3's BMD Application

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Denied.

You wrote:Dr. Shelby Hart
This character has already been PKed.

You wrote:Background Story:
Shelby was fresh out of med school right when the combine attacked. Her parents made her go, Since they were
rich, they paid for her to go to top notch med schools, and she was top of her class.
She has an M.D. and a PhD. She had just got a job at the CDC Infectious Disease HQ, as an emergency responder
for Viral threats.
This isn't really a story, this is just four sentences.

You wrote:Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? To be able to get the reasorces we need to over throw the
Combine empire.
You spell reasorces wrong. (Resources)

You wrote:Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I would like to be able to buy medical suplies for
myself, and others. as well as guns, and tools.
You spelled supplies wrong and forgot to capitalize the A in as.

You wrote:You're a LDR, and the rebels capture you. They would take all of you stuff,
Take everythink you have, and write a long /me, and PK you. you would have to Delete your character.
"Everythink" is spelled wrong. (Everything)
Includes at least 2 or more grammar mistakes.

You wrote:Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: When a person kills you, or at least starts hurting you, for no reason,
and with no /me
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:/it the bullets would fly through the air, hitting the center of the target
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:/it the gun would jam, and be unable to be fired.
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:/bc The RDC is now open, You have 10 minutes to collect your ration.
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:A /ad would be something a citizen would
do, to make his/her buissiness more known.
"Buissiness" is spelled wrong. (Business)

You wrote:If you were a Cp,
It is "CP".

You wrote:it would be Meta
The term would be "Meta gaming".

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including reasons.)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top