FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken's BMD Application

2 posters

Go down

Broken's BMD Application Empty Broken's BMD Application

Post by Broken Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Steam Name: Broken

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60558559

Character Name: Zachary Hunt

How many days have you played on the server? I've played on the server for about two weeks and like I said on my other applications, I love it!

IC: Background Story: She died the same day we heard of the rebellion. We tried to get to the slums... there were just too many of them. My girlfriend... why did they have to take her? They should've taken me! I had nothing left to live for. From now on I will do everything I can do to aid the rebellion. And that is what I did. I contacted my cousin from City 17 who told me of a place underground called the underground railroad where many rebels were based. When he told me of this I immediately wrote back telling him that I needed to smuggle weapons into City 45 and supply the anti-citizens in the city. I will either take the combine down, or die trying.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I want to be a black market dealer because I need to avenge the only person who ever loved me. Nothing can break out love.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I should be a black market dealer because what is combine control without it's rebels? And with only Philip as a black market dealer, that makes so much more work for him. And I know this because some of the time it is me who is bothering him for guns and I don't like to bother people. So with two black market dealers, Philip can have a break.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have experience with many Half Life 2 RP servers and Combine Control Servers

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I am experienced with vortigaunt roleplay, passive roleplay, CCA roleplay, Rebel Roleplay, Stalker Roleplay and much more. I use proper grammar and don't blurt out what comes to mind.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK means Permanent Kill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are Anti-Citizen #1, and you are captured. The combine torture you, beat you and finally end your meaningless life and they delete your character. You've been PK'd.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means deathmatch
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When rebels raid an area.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means random deathmatch
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: When someone kills you for no reason with no rp involved.

Give us three correct /me commands: 1.) /me would press her pistol against his head whispering "I'm sorry" as she pulled the trigger| 2.) /me would wrap a coat around the woman smiling. 3.) /me would peak out the door to see if the coast was clear.
Give us three correct /it commands: 1.) /it Uriah shivered as the rain trickled down his body. 2.) /it The chains snapped and hit the ground with a loud thud, 3.) /it The man seemed slightly insane.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad? A bc, or broadcast, is making an announcement directing players to do something. An /ad, or advert is simply trying to get someone's attention.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game
Give us three situations that define the term MG: 1.) You and your friend are in a skype call and he tells you where he is and you go there, that is meta. 2.) Someone ooc's saying they are giving free guns in the slums and you go to the slums, that is Meta game. 3.) Someone tells you their name in LOOC and you call them by their name IC, that is meta game

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted)

Broken

Back to top Go down

Broken's BMD Application Empty Re: Broken's BMD Application

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Accepted.

You wrote:IC: Background Story: She died the same day we heard of the rebellion. We tried to get to the slums... there were just too many of them. My girlfriend... why did they have to take her? They should've taken me! I had nothing left to live for. From now on I will do everything I can do to aid the rebellion. And that is what I did. I contacted my cousin from City 17 who told me of a place underground called the underground railroad where many rebels were based. When he told me of this I immediately wrote back telling him that I needed to smuggle weapons into City 45 and supply the anti-citizens in the city. I will either take the combine down, or die trying.
Nice ending statement, no grammar mistakes found.

You wrote:Yes, I have experience with many Half Life 2 RP servers and Combine Control Servers
Grammar mistakes.

You wrote:Someone ooc's
It is "OOC".
You wrote:that is meta game
Grammar mistakes. (Meta-gaming and period at the end.)

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including reasons.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down