Cake's Vortigaunt Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cake's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Cake__ on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Steam Name: Cake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83446546

Character Name: Da'rukk

How many days have you played on the server? I have played on the server for 3 days.

IC: Background Story: Ever since Da'rukk was free from the Nihilanth using the portal storm as an escape route; he was a loner, surviving by himself without any threats.. As those new "creatures" found on this planet were afraid of what they called the Vortigaunts as Aliens, putting cities under a lockdown to getaway from them; being smart he went straight ahead to scavenge for his surviving supplies and his new home.  Finding his meals (headcrabs, antlion parts etc..) and finally finding a suitable place to stay at, in an abandoned mine, he took his meals and decided to idle there for as long as they lasted.  Da'rukk was doing this for approximately 10 months, going out the minimum amount of times needed, he decided to move out to find some company.  As Da'rukk decided to head out, being in some kind of canal, he walked forward in an attempt to find some company, Human or not. After three days of walking, he found a Military-Squad patrolling a bridge ahead; Da'rukk didn't know how to react so he decided to find a shelter until they leave. Luckily the patrol squad did not patrol the canals, so Da'rukk continued to walk forward as he suddenly noticed a blue circular disk hovering on the sky from a very long distance.  Suddenly a massive amount of Drop-ships and Gun-ships began flying over Da'rukk making him sprint for his life into cover. The sounds of screaming, shooting and explosions are heard. Da'rukk jumped into a well which resulted him in getting to an under-ground shelter seeing three more Humans.  The Humans were lightly armed quickly offering Da'rukk to join them; no one knew what was happening and who the enemies were. Hiding for a day, beginning to hear silence, they decided to get out and see what's happening. As one year passes, surviving and gaining more people, but loosing some as well, a sweep suddenly appears making Da'rukk escape from the scene with more of his "teammates" making them survive.  It was eight years of terror and fear, not knowing very much. Cities and Citadels were built, Civil Protection was formed including the Overwatch Transhuman Arms; Da'rukk is now alone as his group was killed. Finding himself in a city, an industrial sector, he will do whatever to survive and will hopefully do a good job.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:  I have played a lot of serious roleplay on various Combine Control and HL2:RP servers.  I was an Admin on Premium Gaming but left when it shut down for a while.  

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have experience with roleplaying as a citizen/rebel, CP unit, Overwatch unit, and even a headcrab.  I have never roleplayed as a Vortigaunt but have roleplayed with them quite a bit.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK stands for permanent kill.  It means the character being PK'ed is dead permanantely and can't be used anymore.  It usually affects when you are caught by the CCA as a rebel.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are heavily wanted and the CCA finally catch you.  You are brutally beaten to death in a public amputation and your character is deleted or you just can't use it anymore.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM stands for death match.  It means a fight between two players.  It takes affect when you initiate in combat with someone with a /me attacking them.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: An example of a DM is if a rebel decided to attack a CP unit.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM stands for random death match.  It takes affect when someone decides to just kill you for no reason at all without a /me.  
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If some fucking minge picks up a shotgun they found on the floor and comes and shoots you in the face with no /me.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me pulls their pistol out from under their shirt. /me would release the empty magazine and insert a new one /me would rack the slide on their gun back.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The tunnel would collapse trapping them inside /it Zombies would flood into D-6 from the canals.  /it Antlions would begin entering the city from the coast overrunning the city.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is a broadcast meant to announce important messages.  /ad is an advertisement used to try to sell something.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?  MG stands for metagame.  It takes affect when IC information is given away OOC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If someone gives out the location of a rebel in OOC chat.  If someone tells someone where a secret entrance is in OOC chat.  If someone pms you to go somewhere and you go there.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted; Setted to Slave)

Cake__

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cake's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Accepted.

You wrote:/me would release the empty magazine and insert a new one
Grammar mistake.

You wrote:/it The tunnel would collapse trapping them inside
Grammar mistake.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including reasons.)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fireballgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top