Ƥħάήţό๓'s Sectorial Commander Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ƥħάήţό๓'s Sectorial Commander Application

Post by TheDew on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Steam Name: Ƥħάήţό๓

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81533695

Character Name: Matthew Holmes

How many days have you played on the server? About 3 months

IC: Background Story: As a little boy, he was risk-taking, adventurous. He explored the farms while his dad worked on the crops and his mother did the dishes, cooked, food, took care of my younger sibling. One day, Matt decided to go exploring, but even further. He grabbed a backpack, he filled it with a bunch of water and sandwiches and went exploring. He left the house by kissing his mother on the cheek, and rubbing his younger siblings head. He walked out to his head and hugged him saying, "I'll be back before night falls." He went further then the farm. He went to the city. He thought there was something more than that, but their wasn't. He turned back and started heading for home. It was the afternoon when they came. Matt stood about a mile from the house barely in sight, when he saw white figures run up to the house. Gunshots could be heard. Things overhead would be flying, one with a crate, and one with guns at the tip. The crate opened above the house launching a bomb. The bomb exploded before it even hit the ground, the gunship would start firing at the house. Matt was in shock, he began looking for his dad, he looked at his watch and it said 12:30. That's when the family ain't lunch. Matthew ran back to the city. He stopped halfway there to get a drink and a bite. While he was eating his sandwich. White figures began to approach him, holding alien look weapons with lasers at his head. He froze in fear, one of them use the butt of their gun to knock me out.

He wake up, in a comfy chair. He looked at his watch, 9:30 in the morning. He had been out almost for 24 hours. He began to look around, he was in a building, in front of him a desk, a computer, and a globe. Behind the desk lay a chair that was turned around. It suddenly turned around with a high ranking unit. From there, he taught me all the basics, he took me under his wing and trained me into an elite squad. He was the best, He got promotion after promotion. 13 years later, he was an elite squad DvL, he was the Sectorial Commander's person guard. The SeC was soon put into stasis, never to come out, the next SeC just disappeared. He would hope to become the next SeC to lead the UU to victory, to restore order and justice.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played 3 combine control servers, TnB, and 2 hlf2rp servers.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: OTA, OWE, Zombie, Headcrab, Stalker, SqL, SeC, Vortigaunt, Anti-citizen, CWU worker.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? Perma-kill, when a CCA Unit decides to perma-kill you with a detailed, long /me.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: The CCA captured the rebel, they decided to publicly amputate the man.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch, when a group clashes.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: Rebels and CCA units started to clash and kill eachother.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Deathmatch, Kill someone randomly.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A CCA unit gets a gun and doesn't know how to RP, so he starts killing everyone he sees.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me would walk over to the door, knocking with his knuckles screaming, "CCA, open up!" If they did not answer the door, he would blast it down checking the apartment.
/me would un-holster his baton flicking the power to high, he would then continue beating the man to knock him out.
/me would take the pistol from the OW taking it and putting a fully loaded mag, he would cock it back and aim at the object(bottle, barrel, watermelon, etc.)
Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The stalker would walk over the door, screaming at it, a CCA unit would walk over to open the door for the stalker.
/it The UNIT would slowly un-clip his baton flicking it on, the unit would continue to hit the man over the head until the man fell on the floor.
/it The UNIT would grab the pistol from the OW, the OW would watch him put a fully loaded mag in, the unit would cock it back and aim at the bottles.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?
/ad Is to advertise something (For anybody)
/bc Is to give information about. (For CCA units)

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Meta-Game, affects the game
Give us three situations that define the term MG: 1. When someone says your name without knowing it IC'ly 2. Saying someones location in OOC chat. 3. When you got to a location that your friends are at, but you didn't know.

TheDew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top