FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dio Amador's BMD application

Go down

Dio Amador's BMD application Empty Dio Amador's BMD application

Post by Blite Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Steam Name: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47838942

Character Name: Dio Amador

How many days have you played on the server? 19 days on City 8/City 18, about 6 days on the old server (City 45.)

IC: Background Story: Dio Amador grew up in a small city on the east coast of the United States. He came from a caring upper-middle-class family. During his childhood, he frequently went out to hunt with his father. After highschool, he went abroad to enroll in a prestigious college to study biochemical engineering. After the Seven Hour War, he was transferred to City 18. He continued studying biochemical engineering, and as a result he was approached with offers from the underground to engineer exotic drugs, drugs which increase the capabilities of a man tenfold. After accepting their offers because of his large debt to the CCA and fear that his time was nigh, he soon realized that he could not go back to his previous life after being suspected by the CCA. One day after having his apartment inspected by the CCA, he realized that he needed to abandon his previous life and join the ranks of the anticitizens. Since then, he found a small apartment in D6 where he trained his body to the limits to fit his new life and to resist against the crushing boredom all rebels find themselves inflicted with. He continued working creating exotic drugs and amassed a good amount of money on which he could live comfortably. Eventually he grew attached to the rebels, seeing them as petty refugees at first, and so then he began to see them as his comrades. He decided to use his money and skills to become an officer in the rebel organization, SIREN. The group grew to be large and powerful, however one day Ben King abruptly left via train for a small city in East Asia, City 8. This caused huge turmoil within the group, and eventually all SIREN members were either scattered or killed by the CCA. He still continues to work in the underground, however he has given up on creating drugs for the most part, as the ingredients for Antlion extract and Antlion rage are extremely hard to come by in this new city.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? Dio Amador has always been a supplier and a businessman, one way or another. Whether it be drugs, weapons or baguettes, he feels at home working with people and is always able to get a good grasp on his customers. His desire to supply the rebellion stems from more than business, however. He sees the rebellion in City 8 as a ragtag group of people who may even be more interested in fighting each other than the CCA. His desire is to form a cooperative, working rebellion as opposed to warring gangs. Because of this, he doesn't care about the money, but more so the affect he will have. If a true, iron-hearted freedom fighter is not able to pay the full price for his goods, he may even take pity and give them some assistance. However, he'd rather shoot himself than put a gun in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use such a tool with precaution and discretion.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I am capable of roleplaying very well and I am not applying for BMD in order to give myself weapons or get credits. I am totally unbiased to all players. Even if my friends want to get weapons from a CP I captured, I do not allow anyone to take weapons and take none myself, because I know Rune wants to keep the rebellion on the ''down-low.'' As a Black Market Dealer, I would also only grant weapons to GOOD ROLEPLAYERS. I am good at judging whether or not someone can roleplay correctly, and if I see that someone can't roleplay good enough to own what they're trying to buy, I'm not going to give them shit even if they offer me an absurd amount of credits. I'll see giving weapons out not as something that I'm just able to do, but more so like a responsibility. If I see that someone needs weapons to develop their character and that giving them a gun will compliment their IC story, only then will I sell them any weapons. I see a lot of BMDs just applying in order to supply their own organization and get guns for their friends. Black market dealers are supposed to be a public thing, not a flag given to someone so they can make their org stronger, and if it is a public thing it'd probably be better for BMDs to be willing not to sell to new roleplayers who will just fuck shit up, even if they'd make a profit by doing so.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played numerous other Combine Control servers. I used to play on Disseminate's server, Taco n' Banana and I admined on CombineControl.com and was a BMD there until they decided to destroy any trace of actual RP. I also used to play a lot on Lemonpunch HL2RP and post apocalypse RP. On Lemonpunch I was a loyalist, and on CombineControl.com I was a BMD and managed a small shop in the rebel base and dealt from there.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been playing the Combine Control gamemode since it first came out. I've roleplayed as both a CP and a rebel in the past. I used to be a black market dealer on other CC servers, and was also a SPR in the CCA. I played as a rebel and a CCA for an almost equal amount of time. I mostly spend my time playing as the rebels on this server, however, because as I see it the CCA already has a lot of good RPers and the rebels need some touching-up. I also ran a small BMD shop where I dealt weapons from, so I have past experience being a BMD, as well as a drug dealer on Disseminate's server.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: Player/perma kill; you are eligible to be perma-killed when an admin approves it during an RP situation, usually because of a variety of factors. An example would be suicide RP.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Deathmatch is I assume S2K, which is shooting to kill/harm a player without the necessity of doing /me's.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A group of CPs raid D6, and no admin states that it is S2RP, so the rebels and the CPs are allowed to fire at will without needing to use /me's.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is random death match, or S2King someone with no IC incentive to do so, or S2King in a S2RP situation.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation:Random Death Match. An example would be mowing down civilians as a rebel, or killing CPs in the plaza with no IC incentive to do so.

Give us three correct /me commands:
/me approaches the man cautiously, keeping his weapon trained on the man's forhead
/me rummages through his pockets and finds 30 credits, and hands them to the man
/me hits the hammer down upon the sheet of metal, flattening it to near perfection

Give us three correct /it commands:
/it The sounds emanating from the machine turn into a guttural sound of clashing metal as the machine begins spewing black smoke
/it The train grinds to a halt, sending a few smaller items hurling towards the front of the car
/it A warm steam rises from the coffee

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?

A /bc is a CCA broadcast by Combine Officials themselves, and not citizens. These broadcasts usually are much more important than advertisements and are official messages from the CCA.

An /ad is a CCA-censored and regulated way for citizens to advertise their CCA-approved businesses and offers, not used by the CCA. These are not used for particularly important things, just advertisements

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? 'MG' is an acronym for ''meta-game.'' Meta-game is any situation where a player uses his OOC knowledge to affect in-character roleplay interactions.
Give us three situations that define the term MG:
Bill tells his friend Bob over OOC to come help him, and that he is being taken into the Nexus.
John sends a PM to Jacob telling him that the CCA is about to raid the sewers.
CCA-C18.GRID-5.20145 uses his radio to tell the other CPs where he is by looking at his surroundings, even though he is blindfolded.[/b]

Blite

Back to top Go down