HarryBoy's BMD App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HarryBoy's BMD App

Post by HarryBoy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Steam Name: HarryBoy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79666493

Character Name: Harrison Black

How many days have you played on the server? 7

IC: Background Story: When I was young, my parents were in the resistance. They fought in the 7 hour war. They were killed in action, trying to call in support but couldn't. I didn't know where my parents were after that so I ran away. I thought they didn't care about me; That's why they didn't come home I thought. I ran to City 18. In city 18, I was beaten up by the CP multiple times. I was put in prison many times. I joined the resistance, like my parents. I was in the resistance for quite a long time until City 18 fell. I took the outlands to get to City 8 with my buddy that I met in the resistance. There I live to this day.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer? I have started a new resistance group. Disidius. They need weapons, clothes, Armour.etc because it is growing rapidly. I can fill their needs as a supplier. If they don't have the money, he/she could ask another soldier for the extra money to buy it. If he/she declines to give the money to the asking soldier, I will pay a little but she will have to pay me back. I am good at making deals do to having my own store and I know what price is right.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer? I wouldn't abuse it at all. If I did, then it would be taken away from me. Which I don't want to happen. Also, no one is BMD right now and the resistance needs a BMD. I also wouldn't supply myself. I would supply my fellow memebers in Disidius

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes, I have. I played STARWARS Serious RP. On there, I was a SGT. I lead a group of men in what is called Green Company. I was very serious there and I never was kicked or banned before.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I am good at doing /me in the correct situations, I have played as a rebel, CP, and stalker before.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK mean permanet kill. It affects the player by killing them permanetly killing them.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You get caught by the CCA. You have red contraband as well as yellow. They take you in the Nexus and kill you. PK.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? It means Death Match and it involves pretty much players going at it.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: 3 rebels are spotted by 2 CP on a bridge. They get out there weapons and start firing at eachother. Death Match comences.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match. It affects people who are in an RP situation and someone comes up killing you.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: /me shoots the man knocking him out. *A guy comes up and starts shooting everyone he sees*

Give us three correct /me commands: /me kneels down to tie his shoe. /me reaches in his backpack and takes out 5c. /me hands the man 5c.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it a grenade would go off killing everyone near it. /it A bee fly's by, stinging the man. /it A rock would be thrown from out of no where making a lound "Clap"

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc are broadcast only used by the CCA to anounce different events like the RDC is opening. /ad are used by people owning a buisness to get people to come to their store.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game. It affects the person in IC because imformation is being given in OCC.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: A cp was mugged by some rebels and then they kill the CP. The CP then calls into his radio saying he was mugged by rebels. A person walks up to a guy he has never met before and calls him by his name that he sees ontop of the character. A player exposes a rebels location or identity in OCC.

HarryBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum