Fernandez 'Ace' Tornito's Application =This Is Hagen BTW=

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fernandez 'Ace' Tornito's Application =This Is Hagen BTW=

Post by HagenOdoGauner on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Steam Name: The-Devil-Dog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88533874

Character Name: Fernandez 'Ace' Tornito

How many days have you played on the server? I've played on the server for about 6 weeks.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I am an experienced roleplayer. I played on 3 other servers I have plenty of experience I am the average serious roleplayer, and I rarely ever have to leave one.
What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have experience with passive roleplaying in general, i've been Vortigaunt, and I got rebel characters, and Fernandez is my Combine Character, and not including that the old server I had plenty of experience in other situations.

IC: How you became OverWatch Elite: Fernandez was walking through the city, and he noticed that there was a war between rebels, and the combine he quickly pulled out his pistol, and begun shooting at the rebels with everything he knew to do, and so he fought for as long as possible, and plenty of units was getting shot down, and as he was fighting he was also pulling the hurt units to safty, and then he was attack by a rebel he was doing everything he could to get the rebel off him, and the rebel pulling a knife, and went to stab him he blocked the first slash, and the other slash got the side of his arm, when he fell the rebel went for the combine, and at that point in time Fernandez throw a boot knife into the rebels throat, and quickly ran at him, and punched it the rest of the way through his throat, and then carried the unit back to the nexus, and gave him regular citizen aid, and then ran back outside to help, and a sec was shot infront of him, so he grabed the sec's sniper, and begun shooting at the other rebels, quickly covering the other units, while they ran back to the nexus, Ace was shooting all of the rebels he could, and after he killed most of them, they retreated, and he then had another sec walk up to him, and asked him if he would be a OWE in honer of saving as many as he could, and in Fernandez's eyes he quickly accepted the offer that way he could help, and he seen what he done to save many lives, and to this day he remembers it.

CID: 17600

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match; 1.) Some start minging, and begin punching you. 2.) Someone begins shooting you for no reason at all. 3.) A Civil Protection Unit finds contraband, and instead of doing what he is suppose to, and arrest you he decides to pull out a gun,and instantly shoot you then and there.

FearRP- When you don't show fear. 1.) You have 5 rebels surrounding you, and they tell you to drop your weapons, and you say "Wow how scary." 2.) Three combine units, start yelling at you with a gun to your head, and tells you to face the wall, and you say "Hi my name is tom!" 3.) A man puts a knife to your throat, and tells you to face a wall, instead you say "Are you an angel cause im not intemidated."

PK- Permanent Kill; 1.) Someone has a great and reasonable fight W/ /me and an admin approves a pk. 2.) Obama captured you, and takes you to the white house, and hours of him beating the crap out of you he decides that he is done with beating you, and wants you killed, so he tells his body guards to put a bullet between your eyes, and they do with /me shoots head, and admin aprooves. 3.) Someone kills you with a really detailed /me murders your face.

NLR- New Life Rule. 1.) You get killed, you cant go back their for an hour. 2.) You get killed and you remember what they did IC. 3.) You die, go back and continue rp.

MG- Metagaming 1.) When you take OOC information and use inside of the gameplay. . 2.) Someone is giving out advert's OOC'ly, saying "I got free rations come get them at the hotels!" 3.) You are talking with a friend on steam, and he says "Find me at the trainstation!"

DM- Deathmatch; 1.) Rebels raiding the combine base [Nexus] 2.) OTAs raiding insde of the rebel base! 3.) Rebels and OTAs are shooting at each other through-out the slums inside of a sector sweep!

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit Online
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Officer needs assistance
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for officer in trouble
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required
"10-54" Means: Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?:10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91d
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me would steadily aim into the combine rifle, and wait patiently attempting to line up a shot, and when that shot comes he would quickly take a really fast deep breath, and shoot the trigger.
2: /me would grab the man's hand quickly hitting him in the nose attempting to knock him straight toward the floor.
3: /me would crack open the door shooting all of the ammo in his m60, and screaming "Marry Chrismas You LOLWEBULS!"

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, when they are made into OTAs they are brainwashed.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Not very much, because they are mainly brainwashed to be fighters, and not talkers.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: Negative

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: Negative

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: I would send an officer to search him, and then question him, and re-educate him.
What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: I would attempt to beat the crap out of him, and then take his weapon, and Detain that scum!
What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: I would quickly shoot it, or turn it into my slave.
What is the correct situation to ignore CMA's orders?: I think that the Sectorial is the only way.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: Whenever I am order by a sectorial, or a CMD, and when Rebel's are attempting to attack the nexus.
HagenOdoGauner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fernandez 'Ace' Tornito's Application =This Is Hagen BTW=

Post by Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:12 pm

You made quite a lot of errors, and grammar mistakes, especially in your story of how you became an Overwatch. You also don't seem to know the concepts of your role.

IC: How you became OverWatch Elite: Fernandez was walking through the city, and he noticed that there was a war between rebels, and the combine he quickly pulled out his pistol, and begun shooting at the rebels with everything he knew to do, and so he fought for as long as possible, and plenty of units was getting shot down, and as he was fighting he was also pulling the hurt units to safty, and then he was attack by a rebel he was doing everything he could to get the rebel off him, and the rebel pulling a knife, and went to stab him he blocked the first slash, and the other slash got the side of his arm, when he fell the rebel went for the combine, and at that point in time Fernandez throw a boot knife into the rebels throat, and quickly ran at him, and punched it the rest of the way through his throat, and then carried the unit back to the nexus, and gave him regular citizen aid, and then ran back outside to help, and a sec was shot infront of him, so he grabed the sec's sniper, and begun shooting at the other rebels, quickly covering the other units, while they ran back to the nexus, Ace was shooting all of the rebels he could, and after he killed most of them, they retreated, and he then had another sec walk up to him, and asked him if he would be a OWE in honer of saving as many as he could, and in Fernandez's eyes he quickly accepted the offer that way he could help, and he seen what he done to save many lives, and to this day he remembers it.

CID: 17600

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM- Random Death Match; 1.) Some start minging, and begin punching you. 2.) Someone begins shooting you for no reason at all. 3.) A Civil Protection Unit finds contraband, and instead of doing what he is suppose to, and arrest you he decides to pull out a gun,and instantly shoot you then and there.

FearRP- When you don't show fear. 1.) You have 5 rebels surrounding you, and they tell you to drop your weapons, and you say "Wow how scary." 2.) Three combine units, start yelling at you with a gun to your head, and tells you to face the wall, and you say "Hi my name is tom!" 3.) A man puts a knife to your throat, and tells you to face a wall, instead you say "Are you an angel cause im not intemidated."

PK- Permanent Kill; 1.) Someone has a great and reasonable fight W/ /me and an admin approves a pk. 2.) Obama captured you, and takes you to the white house, and hours of him beating the crap out of you he decides that he is done with beating you, and wants you killed, so he tells his body guards to put a bullet between your eyes, and they do with /me shoots head, and admin aprooves. 3.) Someone kills you with a really detailed /me murders your face.

NLR- New Life Rule. 1.) You get killed, you cant go back their for an hour. 2.) You get killed and you remember what they did IC. 3.) You die, go back and continue rp.

MG- Metagaming 1.) When you take OOC information and use inside of the gameplay. . 2.) Someone is giving out advert's OOC'ly, saying "I got free rations come get them at the hotels!" 3.) You are talking with a friend on steam, and he says "Find me at the trainstation!"

DM- Deathmatch; 1.) Rebels raiding the combine base [Nexus] 2.) OTAs raiding insde of the rebel base! 3.) Rebels and OTAs are shooting at each other through-out the slums inside of a sector sweep!

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-Citizen
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit Online
"10-50" Means: Patrol
"10-20?" Means: Location
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch
"10-1" Means: Not understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Officer needs assistance
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for officer in trouble
"10-2000" Means: Reinforcements Required
"10-54" Means: Retreat

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?:10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91d
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: 11-49
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1: /me would steadily aim into the combine rifle, and wait patiently attempting to line up a shot, and when that shot comes he would quickly take a really fast deep breath, and shoot the trigger.
2: /me would grab the man's hand quickly hitting him in the nose attempting to knock him straight toward the floor.
3: /me would crack open the door shooting all of the ammo in his m60, and screaming "Marry Chrismas You LOLWEBULS!"

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: No, when they are made into OTAs they are brainwashed.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Not very much, because they are mainly brainwashed to be fighters, and not talkers.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: Negative

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: Negative

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: I would send an officer to search him, and then question him, and re-educate him.
What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: I would attempt to beat the crap out of him, and then take his weapon, and Detain that scum!
What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: I would quickly shoot it, or turn it into my slave.
What is the correct situation to ignore CMA's orders?: I think that the Sectorial is the only way.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: Whenever I am order by a sectorial, or a CMD, and when Rebel's are attempting to attack the nexus.

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér) on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:27 pm

This is not at all how people are made into an Overwatch. Guns are contraband, and citizens cant have contraband. Medical equipment and drugs are also contraband for citizens. Even if your saving a units life, you would still be detained.

Minge punching isn't RDM. Its minge punching. Also, depending on what the contraband is, the unit can shoot you and probably PK you.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a white house run by a minge who can beat the crap out of you and PK you. Also, more grammar mistakes here.

There's no time limit. You just forget your previous death. Also, the 3rd one isn't really explaining what it is.

11-99 means officer in need of assistance.

There's no M60s in the game, and opening the door and murdering everyone, depending on who it is, and it could either be FearRP, or FearRP and RDM, and screaming "Marry Chrismas You LOLWEBULS!" is FailRP and kind of mingy.

You cant claim a vort as a pet. The instant you see a free vort, you immediately kill it.

Suki (Odöla Olåf Meistér)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top