Broken's Vortigaunt Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Broken on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Steam Name: Broken

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99773241

Character Name: Uriah

How many days have you played on the server? I've only played on this server for 2 days and I have become extremely attached to it. Let me just say I am going to have a long history with this server.

IC: Background Story: All Uriah can remember from his youth is being taken through a portal running. Running from something... but what? All of a sudden everything changed. Uriah felt as if he was in a different world. A different... planet. There were these tall brown figures with green circle things on it. A 'tree' it was called. Uriah liked the peace. But this peace was interrupted as a US Military Plane flew over them roaring with it's engines. At that moment they knew they were considered a threat. Uriah traveled with five other vortigaunts to a near by cave. A day passed when all hell broke loose. The 'things' they were running from had followed them through the portal and they took over where ever we are over in 7 hours. Luckily Uriah was able to meet up with a race called 'humans' who treated him well and took him in. This happened a day after the war... and that time was now.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I am an experienced roleplayer. I played on 4 different combine control servers, and a few different half life 2 rp servers. On a lot of these servers I have been vortigaunt so I know how they act and speak.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I am experienced like I said with vortigaunt roleplay, passive roleplay, CCA roleplay, Rebel Roleplay, Stalker Roleplay and much more. I use proper grammar and don't blurt out what comes to mind.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK Means Permanent Kill
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are Anti-Citizen #1, and you are captured. The combine torture you, beat you and finally end your meaningless life and they delete your character. You've been PK'd.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM means deathmatch
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: When rebels raid an area.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM means Random Death Match
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: When someone kills you for no reason with no rp involved.

Give us three correct /me commands: 1.) /me would press her pistol against his head whispering "I'm sorry" as she pulled the trigger| 2.) /me would wrap a coat around the woman smiling. 3.) /me would peak out the door to see if the coast was clear.
Give us three correct /it commands: 1.) /it Uriah shivered as the rain trickled down his body. 2.) /it The chains snapped and hit the ground with a loud thud, 3.) /it The man seemed slightly insane.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? A bc, or broadcast, is making an announcement directing players to do something. An /ad, or advert is simply trying to get someone's attention.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG means Meta Game
Give us three situations that define the term MG: 1.) You and your friend are in a skype call and he tells you where he is and you go there, that is meta. 2.) Someone ooc's saying they are giving free guns in the slums and you go to the slums, that is Meta game. 3.) Someone tells you their name in LOOC and you call them by their name IC, that is meta game

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Accepted; Setted to Slave)

Broken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Tehsanic33 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:25 pm

ACCEPTED Your prepackaged vort will be sent shortly. Shipping and packaging fees still apply. Batterys sold separately

(Character was been made.)

Last edited by Tehsanic33 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tehsanic33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Tehsanic33 wrote:ACCEPTED Your prepackaged vort will be send shortly. Shipping and packaging fees still apply. Batterys sold separately
I'm broken and I approve this message

Broken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top