FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikeythe14's Vortigaunt Slave App

2 posters

Go down

Mikeythe14's Vortigaunt Slave App Empty Mikeythe14's Vortigaunt Slave App

Post by Mikeythe14 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:55 am

Steam Name: Mirek.Gloodz

Steam ID: ( Couldn't Get Steam ID Finder To Work )

Character Name : Va'Zen

How many days have you played on the server?: On the old server, about 10-15 weeks, On the new server, about 5 days.

IC: Background Story: Va'Zen was once a free vortigaunt like the others. He roamed D-6, he would be smiling the best he could. He would hang out with other vortigaunts, and some people. But one day far from this one. A group of OW's and EOW's raided D-6. Most vortigaunts and people fleed. But he was too slow. They caught up and took him to the lab. A HELIX-03 healed his injuries with Medigel. The OWE stripped all Va'Zen's food and supplies off of him. They put on a slave suit on him forcefully and threw him out to work. Everytime he tried to escape a unit would stop him. He would try over and over to try and flee to D-6 but he gave up hope and stopped trying. It's been like that ever since.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes I have. In the old Fireballgaming server I used to seriousRP as a citizen and a unit. I can also speak as a vortigaunt without much effort.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been a unit on both old and new Fireball gaming servers. I have also been a citizen. My favorite doing in games is to Roleplay.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? The meaning of PK Is Perma Kill. It affects when a citizen or rebel is captured by the CCA, and they are killed by a firing squad.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are sitting in a cell chamber within the Nexus, a firing squad is about to amputate you. You cry and scream in horror while they just wait for orders. The SeC yells, " FIRE! ", And you start feeling bullets colliding into your body. The impact makes you feel like nothing else could be worse, There you are, your final moments on earth. Then everything goes pitch black. You have been amputated by the CCA. ( PK )

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM Is a DeathMatch. It affects when two or more players fight against eachother.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A OWE and four other units are behind the door, you take out your SMG and so does your crew, Suddenly the door has been breached. All you see is smoke and dust. The sound of bullets firing fills your ears. You peek out from your cover and start firing. ( DM )
What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?: RDM Is a Random Death Match. It usually happens by mingers. It occurs when someone kills someone else without any RP.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: A rebel is running at you with a shotgun, having it ready to fire, you pull out your SMG and suddenly you fall to the ground with a death. ( RDM )

Give us three correct /me commands: /me leans on the wall, /me attempts to push the unit off the edge, /me trips over a stone on the road.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The STALKER makes a shrieking scream, /it Suddenly a can of Breen Water falls out to the road, seeming as it came from the alley, /it The power in the Nexus suddenly turns off.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?: The difference is that /bc Is an announcment from the Combine, and /ad is used by citizens to advert shops and such.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: The meaning of MG Is Metagaming, It occurs when someone knows IC Information and tells it OOC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: [OOC] There's a man in 45th Apartments with a gun! HELP! ( You go there ), [OOC] OMG A CITIZEN WENT INTO D-6, GET HIM COMBINE!(You Do That ), [OOC] I was kidnapped and brought to D-6 ;-;( And you report that to SeC ) All that was MG.

Mikeythe14

Back to top Go down

Mikeythe14's Vortigaunt Slave App Empty Re: Mikeythe14's Vortigaunt Slave App

Post by pyrogamingFTW Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Steam Name: pyrogamingFTW

Steam ID: 76561198156507607

Character Name: 36498

How many days have you been on the server?: about 7 days on the new server

IC: Background: The came to D-6 and in the process of the raid he got hit in the head, almost died from that wound. He managed to get medical help but he also got some amnesia. Once awoken he was told to apply but he could not remember anything. He got the name 36498 and was forced to work soon after he got the name. he was told by other Vortiguant Slaves that it was amazing outside and he was hoping to get outside ever since.

have you ever played any type of seriousRP?: I know i have but i can not seem to remember Crying or Very sad

What roleplaying experience do you have?: I have been on an SCP server and played as SCP 035 and have also played as a military unit.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK' and what does it effect?: PK means Permanent Kill. If you were to be captured by the CCA and killed by the CCA.

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: sitting in a cell in the nexus when the the CP come in and tell you your punishment is amputation. sitting there petrified the decide to shoot off you leg. sitting there with a firing squad with all their guns pointed at you, the Overwatch yells "FIRE".
bullets flying at you you slowly start to numb you everything starts to turn bright. You know your gonna die.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM' and what does it effect?: DM means Deathmatch. DM is when one or more players fight to the death.

Give us an example of a DM situation: you are sitting behind cover while the CP are shooting at you. You take out a SMG and start shooting back at them.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM' and what does it effect?: RDM is a Random Death Match. it is usually caused by mingers it happens when someone kills someone else with no RP

Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: you are walking and all of a sudden you hear bullet whizzes by you. you are grabbing out your SMG while trying to get to cover and then you are shot in the head.

give us three correct /me commands: /me kicks the wall, /me attempts to break his hands free, /me would throw the can of beans at the unit.

Give us three correct /it commands: /it Water was dripping from the ceiling, /it the gunshot was heard throughout the sector, /it the glass shatters

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad?: /bc is is an announcement for combine and /ad is for citizens who want to advertise shops and such.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG' and what does it effect?: MG stands for Metagaming. it happens when someone knows IC information and tells it OOC'ly.

Give us three situations that define the term MG: [OOC] HELP THERE IS A MAN THAT KIDNAPPED ME AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE I AM!, [OOC] IM STUCK IN THE TRAIN STATION!, [OOC] I SAW SOMEONE PUNCH SOMEONE OUT AND TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE!

pyrogamingFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrogamingFTW Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:43 pm

crap i feel dumb xD

pyrogamingFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down