Qball's Sector Commander Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qball's Sector Commander Application

Post by Qball on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 am

Requirements:
* Must have a SqL to begin with. - UNION LDR
* Must not have a BMD nor a OverWatch (Elite) on any of their characters. - Deleted OWE Character/BMD Flag removed
* Must not to be an inexperienced player. - Experienced

Steam Name: Qball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109375369 03:44

Character Name: Luke Hamilton

How many days have you played on the server? 1 - 2 months

IC: Background Story: Luke Hamilton started as a UNION -5. He thought about the Sectorial position since the previous one was killed by their own CA. He couldn't get it at his -5 position, so he had work hard, and prove himself worthy of the Leader position for a chance to apply. He worked very hard, Assisting DvLs during D-6 sweeps. Helping out at the RDC, 2 weeks later he became -4. He was proud of himself, he still thought he was not ready. He needed more training he thought. Some Commanders had been watching him, one time he heard them overspeaking how he is a great unit, and would be great for a Leader position. He got happy there for a minute, untill one commander said he was only a -4. So he couldn't get it yet. 4 weeks had passed. Luke was finally a Leader! He could finally apply for Sectorial. But first, they had to test him. They tested him on radio codes, breaching, and apartment sweeping. He passed. The commanders had to see what the city advisors had to say about it. The commanders told them everything, they approved of Luke being the Sectorial. The Commander that was temporary SeC proudly gave Luke his SeC uniform and armband. The advisors told Luke that they expect good things from him.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have been sticking with Fireball ever since i got into Combine Control. I loved this server because it has great admins and a great community to enjoy.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have been Vortigaunt, Vort. Slave, Headcrab, CP, Rebel, Zombie, OWE

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK is Permakill. When you are amputated by CPs and have to delete your character. Or a CP killed by a rebel.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: You are a rebel caught in a D-6 raid. You are brought back to the prison, tortured, then the CPs finally amputate you. You have to delete your character once you are dead.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM is death-match, when two players are in combat. (Like a S2K situation.)
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: You are a CP, you are ready for a D-6 raid. You finally go in and you spot lots of rebels, you start shooting at them and they shoot back. This is a Death Match.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM is Random Death Match, when you kill someone with no RP at all.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: John walks up to Jimmy, pulls a pistol out and shoots jimmy dead. All of that with no RP at all.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me would attempt to beanbag the man. /me would attempt to push him off the cliff. /me would attempt to punch him in the face.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The building roof starts caving in. /it The floor would start filling with water. /it The wood would catch fire.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is a broadcast, an important message coming from Civil Protection. /ad is a citizen advertising their business.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? MG is Metagaming. Using OOC information IC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: [OOC] John Crowes: why is there a man holding a gun to me in the apartments CCA.C18.XXXX: There is a mugging going on in the apartments! [OOC] David Peterson: help i can't get into d-6 there is a gate CCA.C18.XXXX: /r a Citizen is trying to get into D-6, orders? [OOC] Jake Thompson: I dont have a cr device but there is a vort in the foto shop CCA.C18.XXXX: /r Biotic seen in the FOTO Shop.

Qball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top