Olive's Vortigaunt application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive's Vortigaunt application

Post by Herewegoagain on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Requirements:
  * Your character's name will be changed so it has no last name, after all it is not a human anymore.
  * Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name:Olive starring in: Sherlock Ohms

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105058407

Character Name: Ra'Botac

How many days have you played on the server?
I don't know the exact number but if i were to make an educated guess, it would be about 120 days

IC: Background Story:
All he could remember from those early days was the fact that he was running. Running from what? He had no idea. After he had awaken from the wretched trance that...... thing had him and his kin in for centuries, all he knew was that he had to keep himself safe from those who seek to enslave him again. He may have many fears, but being enslaved is what he fears the most. When he arrived in this world he was scared, for himself and his Kin. He would run as fast as he could, seemingly getting nowhere, and fast. After he found himself crossing the dimensions to..... strange places, he once again felt the coldness of shackles, in the former city of Toronto. After the combine lost several biotics in Europe, he was transferred to city 18. He, like many of his kin, would begin to feel the pain of life under the combine control. Then, in another unfortunate turn of events, there was an evacuation of City 18, and it ended up with Ra'Botac being transferred to city 8. It was there, that he was left unattended outside the nexus by a careless rookie CP, and was pulled into a nearby apartment building. The men that brought him there were in possession of a crowbar, ad once he was unshackled by said men, they sneaked across the road at night, to the sewers. And that, is what leaves Ra'Botac where he currently stands.

Have you played any type of serious RP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Well, the only real serious RP server i have played on would be fireball, and i have to say I've learned a lot about serious RP here. It was my proving ground.

What role playing experiences do you have?:Well, i have RP ed as a CCA officer several time before, and as a citizen more than 2 times as much. I usually don't RP as a rebel, because i find it can be boring sometimes, but if i do have a rebel character i don't go over the top with them. I believe my most prized character (that i so graciously lost) was man called Fredrick VanHaus. He was the CWU leader in C45 (Before someone decided that they wanted to blow it up)

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? I have heard it be used as either the term 'Player-kill' or 'Perma-kill'. It basically means that (if said character is 'PK ed' then the player must delete that character and he no longer IC'ly exists.

Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:A good example would be this: Lets say that the civil protection officers raided D6 to capture and execute one specifice person, that was highly wanted by the CCA. Once captured, they (most likely) will be brought to the nexus steps for public amputation. When the person is amputated, usually said character must be deleted, and is dead permanently.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? Hm, DM is short for 'Death match' and basically means that the area is in a state of shoot-to-kill meaning no /me's and no /roll's

Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: A D6 raid during a judgement waiver is usually an example of a death match, I honestly cannot say I have ever seen a D6 raid where everyone /me's and /roll's everything.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? RDM stands for Random death match, and it really can't be 'In effect'
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: Lets say we have 2 people. Jeff and Greg. lets say Greg is in possession of a combine sniper. Lets say Greg walks up to Jeff and Rambo's him with said sniper for no apparent IC reason, and no /me's took place. That is when the man named Greg has officially RDM ed someone. *Look kids Greg RDMed someone!*

Give us three correct /me commands:/me picks up the can off of the sidewalk, studying the label. He then proceeds to toss the can in the trash. /me would lay back onto the bed, sighing. He then closes his eyes, and begins breathing more normally. /me Yawns very dramatically, stretching both arms in the air. He then scratches the back of his head as his tired eyes scan slowly across his apartment.

Give us three correct /it commands:/it the corpse would remain motionless despite all external attempts to awaken it. /it the empty can would be hit with a gust of wind, blowing it off of the side of the trash bin. /it the paper would float off of the ground, as the passers-by would push the air in its direction.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?First of all, /bc is only able to be used by the combine civil authority and any of its members, and /ad is the only like command that citizens can use. SECOND! /bc is NOT to be used as a form of advertisement, OOC chat, or anything but alerting the civil population about upcoming combine events such as a public amputation, or RDC opening. /ad however, is only to be used for advertising a citizens business and is not to be used to call the CP's, promote rebel activity, or make random shout-outs.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? Meta-gaming (or MG) is when someone takes OOC information, and uses it IC'ly.

Give us three situations that define the term MG: Example 1: *Bob Good doesn't IC'ly know where to meet Geoffrey* [OOC] Geoffrey Campbell: Hey Bob, meet me at the pizza place [OOC]Bob Good: OK *Bob Good would then proceed to the pizza place.*
Example 2:*Norman Bates doesn't know Gregory Axefield's name* Norman Bates: Hello Mr Axefeild!
Example 3:*Something is said in OOC about Jerry's IC friend being PKed by Harrison Ford but Jerry Darrin wasn't told/didn't see it* Jerry Darrin: Hey you! Are you Harrison Ford? Harrison Ford:Yea, what is it to you? Jerry Darrin: You killed my friend! Now you are going to pay!

Herewegoagain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top