FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NicholasB0SS'S Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Go down

NicholasB0SS'S Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty NicholasB0SS'S Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by NicholasB0SS Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Application for OverWatch
 Requirements:
 * Must not to be an inexperienced player.
* Must know most CCA Codes.

Steam Name: Nicholas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73097862

Character Name: Mica 'Lovely' Miku

How many days have you played on the server? Atleast 70 to 75

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: HL2RP and Combine Control. At the time I was very noobish. I understood how to addjust to the Serious-Roleplaying part of Garry'sMod and the best Source Game atleast in my perspective. I have around 230 to 250 days on HL2RP and Combine Control. This server I can roleplay on and feel pretty fine about it. Anyways about the history. Around day 4 of being a noob at serious-RP I learned things such as how to do fancy and long /me's and /it's. By a month I was already like pro. I learned the basics and the advanced things of Roleplaying and hope to advance a bit more on here if I can.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: A LOT. I explained a few above.

IC: How you became OverWatch: Firstly... Mika was a loyalist and showed lots of love to the Union. She heard the Union was recruiting for some of the finest of Citizens and Civil Worker's to support the Union even more by joining the Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm. Mika used to be a scientist as a young child and an adult. She usualy kept herself based on transhumanity and see if it was possible for the human species to get in touch with such futuristic style of life. She always thought the Unions soldiers were robots or even aliens! She and some other people applied to the Union and they made applications that were successful and even a bit suprising to the SeC. Mika was some of the best of the people that were chosen. She was obviously chosen and given white clothes, very "Star Trekish" some immature guy said about the clothing. They are taken to a private little air-ship the Union has. They are brought to a big  place that is up to the clouds! It's a dark blue like tower and they are alteast in the middle of the place. They are split up and Mika is greeted by a Medical unit. The unit has red glowing eyes on his or her's mask and a black suit that is obviously a kenvler. She is brought to a huge room. It has beds and many other things to make her one of the finest of the Universal Union. She lays down on one of the beds, obviously commanded in a nice way by the unit. She is put to sleep by the unit. The unit would begin to do intense surgery on her, her hair was removed, skin turned gray (Transhuman stuff, ya know). She is given high aurgumentations by the unit which atleast took five hours but as a transhuman you have the paitents. After hours of the work being done she becomes to wake up inside of a pod, the pod is blackish blue like. She is greeted by an Elite Overwatch unit that inspects her for any issues from the medical unit. She is just fine and gets into her armor and given her loadout with grenades and her special Pulse AR2 Rifle. She is taken back to her City... City 18.

CID: #79647

Basic RP Concepts
Tell us the meaning of each of the following RP terms, and give 3 examples for each term:

RDM-Random Deathmatch. A deathmatch that has no RP reason. A citizen comes up with a mattpipe and starts hitting CP'S with it and no /me's included. A rebel goes into the rebel base with an AR2 and crossbow and starts shooting Vortiguants and other rebels for no reason. A CP runs into the city and shoots citizens and CWUS. And yes there is no AJ/JW.

FearRP- FearRoleplaying. The fear of something such as gunpoint or something rather not usual to the person. The male citizen aims his pistol at the other man and tells him to "Follow me". The rebels aim at the CMA and get him back to the rebel base. The dead bodies in the alley way make the woman scared and she runs off in total fear.

PK- Playerkill/Permakill. A character that is deleted, usualy because of AW, Minging, ect. The minge joins and threatens DDoS while RDMING then gets PK'D after an permaban. Automous Waiver began and everyone below SPR died and got PK'D. The LDR-O commited suicide then got PK'D.

NLR- New Life Rule. Someone broke NLR by dying in his apartment and rushed back after respawn. The minge kept breaking NLR everytime he fails tp Bunnyhop off a building to another. The new player kept breaking NLR by doing the same RP process every time he re-spawned from dying.

MG- Metagame. Saying something IC in OOC. The minge said that they are going to mug 5 CPS in 2 minutes. The new player asked for someones IC lacation. The player said in PM he's going to make a shop and lure CPS to mug them in the backroom.

DM- Deathmatch. An RP'd reason of a deathmatch. The Rebels raided the nexus to get the leader of a group back out of the nexus to do more anti-citizen activity. The citizen fighted the Civil Worker for scamming him and getting away with it. The CP attempted to fight back the anti-citizen that was way more stronger than him.

Combine Codes
Answer the following questions about Combine radio codes

"647e" Means: Anti-citizen/Rebel
"Unit is 10-8" Means: Unit is on-duty
"10-50" Means: Patrol/Patroling
"10-20?" Means: Location?
"10-79" Means: Send Overwatch/
"10-1" Means: Not Understood
"11-3" Means: Stalker
"11-99" Means: Unit taking fire!
"10-78" Means: Dispatch for officer (Not so sure about this one)
"10-2000" Means: Re-inforcements needed!
"10-54" Means: Retreat/Ripcord

What is the Radio code for the location of nexus ?: 10-21
What is the Radio code for unit taking fire ?: 11-99!
What is the Radio code for "understood" ?: 10-2
What is the Radio code for "Copy That" ?: 10-4
What is the Radio code for "Citizen" ?: 10-91D
What is the Radio code for "Contraband" ?: 11-22
What is the Radio code for "Assault" ?: 11-48
What is the Radio code for "Shooting" ?: Code 31S
What is the Radio code for "Exogen Breach" ?: 11-33
What is the Radio code for "Necrotics Breach" ?: 11-34

Combine Actions

In Character you must follow rules and role-play properly. Give 3 correct /me commands that could be used when in combat with rebels.

1:  /me would look down the hall and almost gets hit by the anti-citizen armed with an AR2.
2:  /me would run into the hall and shoot down the anti-citizen. OW rolled 100/100. Anti-citizen rolled 0/100.
3: /me would inspect the dead body to check if it is really dead or not...

Can you go Rogue as COTA?: Never.

Can you Roleplay as normal Human as COTA?: Never.

Can you talk like normal Human as COTA?: Never.

Can you take civil protection work as COTA?: Never.

What is the correct action to a citizen seen running in the Plaza?: Report it to a civil protection team.

What is the correct action to a citizen have a weapon?: Report it to a civil protection team or if he or she is trying to assault you then kill.

What is the correct action to a Vortigaunt being seen in the Plaza without chains?: Amputate as soon as possible.

What is the correct situation to ignore CMD's orders?: If SeC orders.

What is the correct situation to act like an Overwatch?: Always. You always act like yourself as an Overwatch Soldier

NicholasB0SS

Back to top Go down