FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrosaur's BMD Application

Go down

Retrosaur's BMD Application Empty Retrosaur's BMD Application

Post by Retrosaur Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Requirements:
* Must not to be an inexperienced player.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Character Name:

How many days have you played on the server?:2-3 Weeks

IC: Background Story: Craig Murdock, A British Scientist who was born in Chiswick, England. When Craig got into College, He was a bit of a trouble maker for the college and Craig was oftenly Delivering Illegal goods around campus, He once made an experimental drug in the College's Lab and he was selling it to Students. He got caught with a baggie of weed once, But Marijuana was almost legal in that state so he was left off the hook.. 4 years passed and Craig Left College, He was reading the ''Jobs'' Section of a newspaper, He saw something that caught his eye, he saw ''Scientific Test Subjects needed!" He called up the company and went to the place where they told him to go, He entered a Building with a sign saying '' Xaiver Labatorys ''. Craig met an Elderly Man, Probably of the Age of 69, Craig Asked for direction, But instead of going to perform the test, The Elderly man gave Craig a Clip board with an application on it, Craig filled it out, When he Finished the Application, He noticed faded out words on the top saying ''Blc k Me s''... a week later, Craig received an email from a Company called ''Black Mesa", The letter reads "Hello, Craig. We've Noticed your Application and You are one of the select few to work at Black Mesa. We are a Scientific Organization held from the public, We have selected you to become a Scientist at Black Mesa." Craig went to the address that was written on the note, He arrived at an Empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere, Suddenly, A Helicopter Lands and a Soldier looking person said "Hey you! Are you Craig Murdock?!?'' Craig Said " Uh, Yeah..." the Soldier says "Well, Welcome to Black Mesa Boy!" Craig got on to the Helicopter and went to a secret Black Mesa Labatory and was put into the Physics Divison.

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?: I... I Want to become a Black Market Dealer because I want to support the resistance. I want to take down Breen and all of the fucking Union... And with my status, I can't make a living.. I can't survive while rebelling against the Combine Forces, Seeing that they are the one who feeds us, I can't make enough money to take care of myself and I need to be a Black Market Dealer for I can Earn Credits and Stop the Combine at the same time.. You know what? When I was in College I used to do some illegal stuff, I would oftenly sell people Illegal goods so I Practically know what I'm Doing, And I know all the secrets and Hidden stuff to this City, The Combine will never get me. I'll always sell to anyone who needs my services and I wont scam them like a prick, I'll be honest in my sales and I'll treat my clients as Friends, Not as Customers, I'll make sure that what they buy is top quality.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?: Theres a lack
of BMD on Combine Control, And often many players are looking to buy illegal goods but no one is there, You should choose me because I'm On Combine Control even when there a little bit of people on it,
And It's hard for a rebel to earn money besides selling drugs, Which is hard to do with no citizens going to places where the rebels operate and mostly all the rebels Don't need any drugs. The Only BMDs I see on is In the Sewers which is impossible to find someone in, And speaking about players, Most of and they play a crucial part
in Combine Control, Without BMDs, There are no rebels and CC needs Rebels because they are an essencial faction in Roleplay.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there:
I've played Serious RP before, In serious rp, I roleplay like this is real life, That means
no bullshit while you rp. When I do Serious rp, I adapt to the situation thats at hand
and continue with that subject until the problem is resolved.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?:
I mostly play rp on gmod, I play SCP RP, The Last of Us RP, FalloutRP, 1942 RP, All of CW's RP, Semi-Serious Dark RP, Midevel RP, and All of NS Serious RP I am a RP addict And I tend to stay on one RP at the time so I'll be active on my main RP (CC).

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?: PK means Permanant Kill and it affects the persons character by Killing it permanantly.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation:If a CP is too inactive, They Could get Pk'd.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?: DM means Deathmatch, DM means when I kill someone in Rp without a valid reason, and it affects the situation of the roleplay.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If I'm engaged in Roleplay with someone and I kill them during roleplay without a Rp reason.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?:RDM means Random Deathmatch and it affects the quality of the Roleplay and the fun of the roleplay.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If I walk up to a civillian and kill him for no reason, Thats RDM.

What is the meaning of the term 'BH', and when does it affect?: BH means Bunny Hopping, and it Affects the quality of the Roleplay situation.
Give us an example of a 'BH' situation: If a player is jumping while walking or running to avoid getting shot at.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me I would look at Tom, Signaling him to activate the generator. /me I would count the bullets in the revolver then I would spin the cylinder and smack it into place. /me I would repair the flickering lamp with wires and a lightbulb.

Give us three correct /it commands: /it The Car would look broken, Rats would suddently swarm out of it. /it A Weatherd, Dissasembeled gun on the table getting repairs. /it It would suddently start to rain, The air become cold and the atmosphere would become darkend.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ?:/bc is a broadcast.Only CP can use it, Its commonly used to tell people if a execution is happening. /ad means advertisment, You do /ad to inform people about your business or if you are selling something.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?: MG means Metagaming and it affects the roleplay and gives IC knowledge OOCly.

Give us three situations that define the term MG:/pm I'm at the rebel base. // guys im in jail get me out (this next part is IC chat) Random Person: Tom follow me (Random person dosent know Tom's name.)

Retrosaur

Back to top Go down