FireballGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TehEpikDuck Vortigaunt Application

2 posters

Go down

TehEpikDuck Vortigaunt Application Empty TehEpikDuck Vortigaunt Application

Post by HagenOdoGauner Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Steam Name: TEHEPIKDUCK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88533874

Note: If you don't care talk to me before I get my flags I want to make a specific character for the Vortigaunt character, and thank you for reading!

Character Name: Ru'rukk

How many days have you played on the server? I've played on the server for about 1-3 weeks.

IC: Background Story: Ru'rukk was born in the year of 1907 hiding out for years then his home planet was attacked by combine. Ru'rukk, and his people ran finding a ship that they had decided to take over to get away, and in a rush they got on the ship, and quickly learned how it worked, also they spent time flying around in space then they discovered a city, but at the time they seen it a big beam struck the ship quickly driving them toward the ground, and they crashed somehow everyone, but Ru'rukk survived he woke up in flaming ashes and his family, and friends dead on the scene, and now he is in the city being alone not exactly enjoying going against the world, and he is learning new rules, and he is hoping he can meet up with some other like his race, and his plan if he does is to maybe get a ship, and find a planet to take over, or even live on!

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: Yes I played taconbananna's server and I have a friend who is currently in the process of finishing his development server that why he can open it publicly!

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I started a year ago playing dark RP, and shortly after that I begun playing HL2 roleplays like Fireball I played more servers then that, and I've had experience learning commands, also I have a friend who owns a HL2 server, though it is not completely developed I've played it quite a bit.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect? PK stand's for permanent kill meaning if you are PK'D you cannot use that character no longer.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: After time passes you have gained outrageous bounty, and eventually the CP find you. You a beat to the ground and tied being knocked out, and then they take you infront of the nexus, and yell for all citizens, and those who show up get to witness you getting killed or murdered, and that is my definition of Permanent kill!

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect? DM stands for death match. It means a fight between two players. It takes affect when you initiate in combat with someone with a /me attacking them.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If the CP decide to attack a rebel is one example of Death match.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect? Random Death Match
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: When someone is killed outside of chat for no reason.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me sits on couch /me leans against wall /me faces the wall
Give us three correct /it commands: /it A major thunderstorm strikes /it a siren goes off /it the building exploding in flames

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? Broadcast is like combine telling citizens that the RDC is open, and Advert is like telling someone a shop is open

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect? It takes affect when IC information is given away OOC'ly.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If someone gives out rebel base OOC, or giving away a name IC when they haven't met the person, or getting a PM to meet up, and you go there.
HagenOdoGauner
HagenOdoGauner

Back to top Go down

TehEpikDuck Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: TehEpikDuck Vortigaunt Application

Post by HagenOdoGauner Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Allow me to get my new character made first please!
HagenOdoGauner
HagenOdoGauner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Debonair Sniper Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Really good application, i can see you spent time on it. +1.

The Debonair Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down